Go to footer

Emby's Dollieh Krewe

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Re: Emby's Dollieh Krewe

Postby embyquinn » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 am

I didn't know where else to post this, so here.

Chae-ri has started coming out of her shell, so to speak, and found a common interest all of my dolls share: horror movies.

Here they are watching The Doll Master, as rendered by me in DAZ Studio.

(I would have taken a picture of the actual dolls, but my photography SUX0RZ and my beloved has already taken a dozen pictures for me in the past couple of weeks.)

You know, we really need a forum listing for dollieh artwork.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

embyquinn wrote:You know, we really need a forum listing for dollieh artwork.

Hey, send Bernita a PM and suggest that. She might need to test the waters with the rest of the board's membership and staff but there are several other folks here who do "doll related" art, so you never know!

BTW, we here at Chez Mlatch approve a' da' propah spellin' a' KREWE dat you done picked, dahlin'. :lol: (spoken in an old school lower 9th Ward/west St. Bernard Y'at accent.)
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby embyquinn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Mlatch221 wrote:BTW, we here at Chez Mlatch approve a' da' propah spellin' a' KREWE dat you done picked, dahlin'. :lol: (spoken in an old school lower 9th Ward/west St. Bernard Y'at accent.)

Thanks, dollin'. Where yat? XD

No, I'm not Cajun, but I am from the bayou. Even if it's a bit east of Loozyanna...
Last edited by embyquinn on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 am

Updated to add Miya's info.
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Wow, I put this up over a year ago, and I'm still totally entranced with Cherry. This has to be some kind of record for me. Of course, all the other grrlz (and guyz) are still hanging around. Just so you know. But I haven't bought a new doll since getting Johnny in January. Seriously. SEVEN MONTHS. Wow.
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

"Still not ginger" = win
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 am

1/6andtinylover wrote:"Still not ginger" = win

I love Eleventy so much. I do.
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 pm

After a year and a half, a new update. Added a new/old doll (Joe) and updated Ashe and Miya's pics. More changes to come...
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Yet another update. Meg's got a new head that looks a lot like her old head. Chaeri's got a new body (she's a Volks now!). Miya's got a new look too. Also, singing voices, because all of my dolls are musical. Because I am.
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries