Go to footer

The Children of Yggdrasil

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The Children of Yggdrasil

Postby Zelgadis » Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

So, what I'm working on now is a series of poses of all my dolls that are not only well-photographed, but also neatly encapsulates their personalities. I've taken many pictures so far and I have finally had my first success. :) One down, six more to go. :)

Name: Reuli Vayhama
Sculpt: Dollzone Mo
Clothes: Jacket - Dollzone | Pants and shirt - Alice's Collections | Shoes - Dream of Doll
Wig: Adrastea on Den of Angels
Face-up: http://pistachio-ice-cream.deviantart.com/
Profile: Reuli is a former street kid who was just discovering that he could make money prostituting himself when Rhoskel and Jaze found him. They took him in and he quickly discovered he has an interest in girl clothes and computers.
Zelgadis
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Re: The Children of Yggdrasil

Postby myotishia » Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am

Such a cutie ^_^
feeling unwelcome. It was a good sanctuary while it lasted. I'll miss you guys. .
myotishia
Dolly Pardon

Postby Zelgadis » Thu May 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Second one is done! Not to worry. I won't be doing every one of these up against a tree. :)

Name: Rhoskel Fox
Sclupt: Dream of Doll DoI Luke V2
Clothes: Jacket and shirt - Crobi | Pants and boots - Alice's Collections | Key necklace - Dream of Doll | Bead necklace - custom by me and http://hawthorne-cat.deviantart.com/
Wig: Unknown. Got it at Doll North from a vendor
Face-up: Dream of Doll
Profile: Rhoskel is generally the strong and silent type. He prefers to let Jaze do most of the talking. Intellectually, he's a bit dim, but on balance, he has far more talent in artistic endeavours, such as fashion, dance, and art, than the others. As for life, he is pretty laid back and prefers to calmly take each situation as it comes.

*Bonus*

This is one of the many, many failed shots. I got bored waiting for the wind to die down and took a picture of him anyway with his hair all floofy. :)

Zelgadis

Postby L63player » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

They are awesome! I really like the clothes!
L63player

Postby Zelgadis » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 pm

L63player: Thanks. :) First two were a bit samey, particularly in the pants area. Fixing that now.

Name: Jaze Bond
Sculpt: Dream of Doll Camine, Boys New Body 1
Clothes: Jacket and shirt - Doll Heart | Pants - Volks Harajuku store | Shoes - Dollmore | Sword necklace - Dream of Doll | Wristbands and fishnet armsleeve - Doll Heart
Wig: Dream of Doll default Camine wig
Face-up: Dream of Doll standard
Profile: Jaze is the smarty-pants of the lot. He likes to read and spends much of his time doing similar, quiet things. He lets Rhoskel pick his clothes because he'd be a terrible dresser otherwise. Sexually, he's a neko through and through and though he pretends to be a prude, he's every bit the slut.
Zelgadis

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries