Go to footer

A Place to Rest My Thoughts

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

A Place to Rest My Thoughts

Postby MrKaffiend » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 pm

With all the character solidification and resassignment I've been doing recently, it's about time I commit some of my ideas to somewhere more permanent than my head. :D Subject to change.

Name: Chorus; "Chichi"
Model: Fairyland MiniFee Chiwoo head; slim MSD body TBA
Chorus comes from a distant dimension where he plays a unique role. He is a muse meant to inspire, but he has no voice. Even without words, he is understood by some, but not many. Chorus was well bred and sat in a position of nobility before a dimension rip in space and time dropped him in this sad little world. Despite the difficulty adjusting, Chorus rather enjoys his fewer responsibilities in this realm.

Name: Narcissus; "Cissy"
Model: Fairyland MiniFee Chiwoo sleeping head; MNF body
Narcissus is Chorus's personal guard and body double, serving both to protect and to irritate his ward. He has a lackadaisical attitude that annoys Chorus, but when it comes down to it, he would gladly die for the noble muse. As Narcissus's name suggests, he is quite vain, and not one to bite his tongue--both of which get him into trouble.

Name: Elbert; "Elby"
Model: Unoa L-bi
Elby comes from a world different from Chorus's, and from our own. Due to an inexplicable accident while "testing" (read: "stealing") an experimental airship, Elby ended up in our realm. The wide open plains of West Texas are very foreign to this city boy who is more accustomed to the cramped, noisy living of a post-industrial city. Despite missing his home, Elby is fond of the abundance of nature found in this realm. Before ending up here, Elby was a highly decorated military airship pilot.

Name: Enn
Model: Bluefairy Tommy; [WTB] IslandDoll small bust body
Enn was working on repairing Elby's plane when the highly recognizable pilot suddenly went missing. Much to her despair, Enn discovered that SOMEONE had taken the airship she had been toiling over for almost a decade. Luckily, she included a tracking device on the ship. This didn't do her much good at first, but with a little tweaking and luck, she tracked down Elby's position to this realm. Her black market connections came in handy as she wasted no time in coming after the thief, but she didn't really think about how she would return...

{That's the gang for now! Will add future dreams later on~}
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: A Place to Rest My Thoughts

Postby kurosu.chan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 am

I love Enn's top! Where did you get it?
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs