Go to footer

Richila's dolliehs: Navarro House

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Richila's dolliehs: Navarro House

Postby richila » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I will start with the 1/6 scale, since I just finished photographing them.
My Planet Doll Minis
[url]Image[/url]

The girls
[url]Image[/url]
14cm Shriara Anima
[url]Image[/url]
27 cm Shriara Abha first week
[url]Image[/url]
27 cm Shriara Abha 6/23/10

Birthday: 8/6
Type: Sleepingelf Mina/Planet doll mini Roseanne mod
Skin: dark tan/tan
Eyes: Kemper flatback 6mm hazel/Captured in glass golden brown 8mm
Wig: Monique ginger brown/ La Sioux antique blonde
Esthetics: me
Favorite song: Fifteen

Shriara is the most difficult to explain. Shriara is an Elven changeling; because she replaced a human child, she has human ears. Her human family died long ago and she made her way back to Elven lands. When her aunt, Nefertari, decided to migrate to Navarro House, she missed her and migrated a little over a month later. Although she has lived for over 150 years, she is the elven equivalent of a teenager. She prefers the styles of the 19th century and finds modern styles much too bold. Her best friend is Amara. Shriara fell in love with a 63cm doll online and has been corresponding with him for months. Finding out that he returned her feelings, Shriara made an attempt to mail herself to Jake. She was told that at 14 cm she was too small to leave home and definitely too small to date Jake. Encouraged by her aunt, Nefertari, Shriara began the arduous task of growing. She has settled well into her 27cm form, but she is still too short for her Jake. The next level of growth will only change her height, but not her overall look. Shriara has been promised that once she is big enough, she will finally meet her Jake in person. Until then, she spends her time growing, mooning over Jake's picture on her laptop, and learning to cook Swedish food for her Jakob.

[url]Image[/url]

Amara

Birthday: 8/31
Type: Planetdoll Mini Riz
Skin: tan
Eyes: LG Blue topaz
Wig: Tallini's cut and reshaped by me

Amara is a runaway Roma. She wanted to see the world and decided to become a pirate. Her best friend, when they aren't arguing, is Shriara. Although she loves sailing, she couldn't imagine life without her horse, Wildfire. A few months ago, her older brother Mstya tracked her down and has since joined the household. Miffed at first, she has come to realize how much she missed him. Currently, she is having trouble adjusting to Shriara's decision to grow taller so that she could date her boyfriend, Jake. She misses the little Shriara who looked up to her and spent most of her time with her.

[url]Image[/url]

T'Saralonde

Birthday: 12/26-Christmas doll
Type: Planetdoll Mini Renee 27cm
Eyes: Planetdoll gold acrylics
Wig: Tallinia's
T'Saralonde is a young Romulan who got sucked through a space time continuum on her very first away mission. She is young, frightened and a long way from home, although she tries to hide it with toughness. Gradually, she is letting down her guard, but the only one who she is really close to is Nefertari. She believes that elves and Romulans must have a common ancestor and has given herself the task of researching elvenkind.

[url]Image[/url]

Nasrin

Birthday: 12/12
Type: Planetdoll Mini Tara
Eyes: Captured in glass E41 8mm dark gold
Wig: Tallina's WTA-9 black
Nasrin is the most sophisticated of the Mini girls. She was the muse for Paul Poiret's fashions.
http://www.examiner.com/x-8529-European-Fashion-Examiner~y2009m12d22-Paul-Poiret-The-prophet-of-Simplicity Her clothing demands have been based on his designs and she either wears heels or goes barefoot-flats in her opinion are gauche. When not wearing Poiret inspired designs, she prefers traditional wear such as a coat and trousers. Her name means "wild rose" in Persian. Nasrin has some unknown magic power or object because she wished Thorley into existence.

[url]Image[/url]
[url]Image[/url]
Thorley
Birthday: May 30
Goodreau 12 inch resin boy modded with facial sanding.
Thorley doesn't have much history. He was wished into existence by Nasrin because she was too short to ride her Vespa by herself and she said she needed a boy toy. She named him Thorley because she said he is the thorn to her rose. She claims he is legal and has a license for the motor scooter, but I have my doubts.

Mstya Mircea
Birthday: 10/28
Type: Planetdoll Dandy
Eyes: Mimiwoo purple 16mm
Wig: Antina's Doll Supply black

Mstya is still somewhat of a mystery to me. He is Amara's older brother, but I don't know how much older. He is a noted historical scholar he also has healing talents and some magical gifts that he has shared and discussed with Shriara and Nefertari. He came to check on his sister, but he stayed on to teach Shriara and hopes to convince Nefertari that he is not too young for her.

[url]Image
[/url]
Nefertari
Birthday: 7/20
Type: Resin Soul Mei
Skin: Dark tan
Eyes: Ginarolo 16mm green with amber
Wig: carrot red or auburn

Nefertari is fully elven and the oldest of my dolls, although she never tells her age. She is the one who encouraged Shriara to grow. She confided that she was once very small and used magic and her determination to grow to her current size. Nefertari did warn Shriara that she might not be the quite the same on the outside, but that did not deter her. Nefertari is very attracted to Mstya, but doesn't show it because she is sure that he is not a suitable companion. But, she does feel that he is wise for one so young.
Last edited by richila on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

More dolls to add

Postby richila » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Girard - Orientdoll Tae

HPIM3133 by richila9098, on Flickr

Cordie -23 cm obitsu

HPIM3149 by richila9098, on Flickr

Sunako (from the anime series The Wallflower)- 25 cm medium bust obitsu

HPIM3168 by richila9098, on Flickr
richila

Re: Richila's dolliehs: Navarro House

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Seems like it's all go at your household. Did Nasrin magically transport money out of your bank account when she materialized Thorley? Because if she didn't, I may have a use for her talents :lol:
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Richila's dolliehs: Navarro House

Postby richila » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 am

delbelcoure wrote:Seems like it's all go at your household. Did Nasrin magically transport money out of your bank account when she materialized Thorley? Because if she didn't, I may have a use for her talents :lol:
Susan

Unfortunately, money disappeared-not only for him, but for his jeans, shirt and boots as well. We already had the wig. At least she doesn't order clothing for herself-yet.
richila

Navarro House 2011

Postby richila » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Navarro House Complete by richila9098, on Flickr
Girard made it home, so new pictures of my dolls.

Just the boys by richila9098, on Flickr
Just the boys

323.JPG by richila9098, on Flickr
Shri and Gi
richila

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries