Go to footer

katana's group

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

katana's group

Postby katana803 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

so far my group constists of three girls. it soon will turn into 7. currently i have

1. a hujoo dana named milla. she is my gothic punk girl. she hatels loli things and loves her badass boots and her bat. milla was supposed to be my loli girl but she had other ideas. she stole all of loralei's things when they arrived which turned out good since loralei hates them

2. my second girl is my fairyland minifee soo dark elf named loralei. she's a loli girl. she loves all things girly, frilly and frufru. she hates millas gothic clothes and the boots. guess it's a good thing milla confiscated these things when they arrived for loralei.

3. my third girl is my loong soul limited edition tinboo. she's my baby dragon and loves little girl things. a wig recently arrived for one of my new dolls and kimi decided it was hers so now i need to go wig shoppping. kimi has a twin named jaymi owned by my dolly life partner skookum. he is the loong soul dinboo.

katana803
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries