Go to footer

The World Atop the Dresser(updated March 2012!)

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The World Atop the Dresser(updated March 2012!)

Postby britbrat18 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

This has been updated 3.22.2012!! :D

Name: Anna Aurion
Sex: Female
Type: Resinsoul Mei (was originally a BBB Sprite)
Birthday: 6-23-2010
Make up: Custom, by Setsunakou
Modifications: Ears been modded to humans
Eye color: Deep Green
Wig color: Golden Glaze (Monique Gold Taylor)
Sexuality: Hetero.
Marriage Status: Married to Kratos
Personality: Looks frail and delicate, and physically she is some of the time. But she has a mouth on her most the time, and can be very forceful and stubborn. She is very passionate, and willful, and can be very violent when angry. Speaks her mind, and enjoys teasing her husband. She is very much in love with her husband and admires him, and adores their little boy.
Likes: Lilies, Gardianas, dancing, playing with her son, cooking (though she's not good), learning how to fight with a sword from her husband, pranking her husband, drawing, sleeping, and doing certain activities that shall not be mentioned around little ears.... :oops:
Dislikes: Evil Desians, blood, snooty people, traveling, bugs (espc. spiders), the color pink, the dark.
Back-story: Anna is Lloyd Irving's Mother from Tales of Symphonia. She is mentioned often, but never seen, or described personality wise. So this is my take on her. She was a prisoner in a human ranch, where she was part of a special experiment, her future husband Kratos broke her out, and they had their son on the run, but they ran into trouble (story from the game). Technically in the game universe she is dead. In the world of dolls though, she is 100% still kicking.

Name:Kratos Aurion
Sex: Male
Type: Angel of Dream Chen
Arrival Date:11-25-2009
Birthday: December 16
Make up: Custom by Setsunakou
Modifications: none
Eye color: Dark Brown
Wig color: Red
Marriage Status: Married to Anna
Personality: Quiet, he doesn't speak unless he has something to say, he finds idle chit-chat unimportant, solemn, stoic, stubborn. He seems very cold, and is (expect to his friends and his family). Has a sarcastic streak, at times. Very polite, he was originally a knight so has very good manners and is quite the gentleman. He gets uncomfortable when ladies say they find him attractive. He's always watching everything, he hears everything too. He is an excellent swordsman and is very good with magic. He loves his wife and son very much, and would (and has) killed to protect them. Fears that he is going to lose them and be alone again.
Likes: Reading, practicing his swordsmanship, spending time with his wife and son, playing chess. nice quiet people-less places, the stars.
Dislikes: People in general, loud high pitched noises, tomatoes (and anything that has them in it) a crowds, Desians and his boss, himself sometimes, being away from his family.
Back-story: Kratos is one of the main characters of Tales of Symphonia (my favorite actually). He is a 4028 year old angel in his world, and is one of highest ranked ones at that. He once helped his three friends save their world, but since they've saved it, but ended up doing worse for it in the next four thousand years. He finally got sick of how he stood by and did nothing when the worlds were falling apart, and didn't like his bosses plans, so he descended on the world, met and saved his wife Anna. And I'll leave it at that, or you'd be here all day. XD

Name: Lloyd Aurion
Type: Felix Brownie (not sure which head)
Birthday: July 2009
Make up: Default
Modifications: Modded elf ears to human
Eye color: Green (he needs brown though)
Wig color: Brown
Personality: Playful, loves to always be into something, very friendly to everyone, but knows who "bad people" are, curious. pretty loud. He knows when his parents tell him to do something he needs to do it. Likes shiny and soft things. He idolizes his father, and tries to copy everything he does, and likes to follow him around.
Likes: Shiny things, soft things, his teddy bear, and blanky, his parents, candy (and anything else in with sugar in it), the color red, playing, singing, the stars, being told bed times stories by his father, having his mother sing to him, riding on his father's shoulders.
Dislikes: Tomatoes (with a passion), the dark (he's scared of it), losing his teddy bear, being away from his father, having his blanket wrestled away from him to be washed, not being able to play, being cold, spiders, being alone, he's scared of the "bad people", having his father scold him.
Back-story: He's the two year old version of the main character from Tales of Symphonia, and is Kratos and Anna's son. You guys see a pattern yet? XD

Name: Lloyd Aurion
Type: AOD LeLe
Arrival Date: 6.8.2011
Birthday: December 14
Make up: Custom Setsunakou
Modifications: None
Eye color: Dark Brown (same ones as his Kratos)
Wig color: Brown
Personality: Playful, loves to always be into something, very friendly to everyone, but knows who "bad people" are, curious. pretty loud. He knows when his parents tell him to do something he needs to do it. Likes shiny and soft things. He idolizes his father, and tries to copy everything he does, and likes to follow him around.
Likes: Shiny things, soft things, his teddy bear, and blanky, his parents, candy (and anything else in with sugar in it), the color red, playing, singing, the stars, being told bed times stories by his father, having his mother sing to him, riding on his father's shoulders.
Dislikes: Tomatoes (with a passion), the dark (he's scared of it), losing his teddy bear, being away from his father, having his blanket wrestled away from him to be washed, not being able to play, being cold, spiders, being alone, he's scared of the "bad people", having his father scold him.
Back-story: He's the four year old version of the main character from Tales of Symphonia, and is Kratos and Anna's son. You guys see a pattern yet? XD

Name: Mamoru Chiba
Type: RS Mai
Arrival Date: 3-27-2010
Birthday: August 3
Modifications: None
Eye color: Blue
Wig color: Black
Marriage Status: Married to Usagi Chiba
Personality: Mamoru is rather reserved and serious. He is very intelligent, and is kind. Very self-sufficient, and prefers peace and quiet. He is very much the gentleman, but loves to tease his wife anyway. He is skilled with swords canes, and throwing roses. Is rather powerful in his own right. A prince. And has the power of Psychometry. He is very much in love with Usagi, and would (and has), given his life to protect her. He is also very easily brainwashed. :lol:
Likes: reading, studying, spending time with Usagi, chocolate, roses, the colors black and white.
Dislikes: Being without Usagi, car crashes, people arguing(too much noise), women coming on to him.

Name: Usagi Chiba
Sex: Female
Type: RS Ju
Birthday: June 30
Modifications: Human ears
Eye color: Light blue
Wig color: Golden Blonde
Marriage Status: Married to Mamoru Chiba
Personality: Pretty much Usagi all grown up. She's a little hyper, a little loud, and loves to eat sweets. She is a very kind and generous person, and will go miles out of her way to help anyone, even complete strangers, or people who have wronged her. She is incredibly clumsy, and is very carefree. She is a very loyal friend. She is also a little spacey at times, but she is more intelligent than she used to be. A very pure and innocent person. Has the ability to transform into Sailor Moon and is very powerful. She is head over heels in love with her husband Mamoru, and they are soulmates.
Likes: The colors pink and white, red roses, food (especially sweets), bunny rabbits, stuffed animals, daydreaming, videogames, spending time with her "Mamo-Chan", and sleeping.
Dislikes: Being alone, tests, the dentist, ghosts, carrots, and thunder/lightening.

Updated 3.22.2012: For "new" dollies, and updated profiles. :D
Last edited by britbrat18 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The World Atop the Dresser

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

:D My dollies live on a shelf, yours live on a dresser. It's a tough life being a doll.
I love your Chen, Chens keep talking to me. They say "Sell your Xi-Aliester and buy me" I'm not sure he'd be the kindest doll in my doll family. What's your's like?
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Kratos ftw!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

I am so sorry for the late reply!! I had forgotten I posted this. XD

Delbelcourse: :D So true, but they get spoiled rotten, so I think it's a fair trade. I love my Chen, he is my favorite. He is definitely not the kindest doll in the world, but he's not intentionally mean or rude. I suppose it's because he's so withdrawn from other people. He can come of as a jerk sometimes though. He's very serious, and I have a hard time trying to get shots of him where he's smiling, unless they are with Anna and Lloyd. His arms always seem to snap into an arms crossed position a lot. He's a solid poser though! And has good manners, he's the one doll that has never face-planted, fell, or otherwise tried to damage himself in anyway possible. XD He's also the one doll my dog is afraid of. He'll come sniffing around all my other dolls during shoots, but the minute Kratos comes out, he refuses to come near me til he's back on the dresser. :lol:

Dark Angel: Yes!!! He's awesome!! And I'm gonna leave it at that. XD
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ivory stardust » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

I have a friend who has a wicked crush on Kratos. :lol: She'd probably go ape if she saw yours.
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Re: The World Atop the Dresser(updated March 2012!)

Postby britbrat18 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Updated 3.22.2012 with new pictures, 1 new doll, information, and two doll transformations. :D
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries