Go to footer

The Lovecraftyan Multiverse

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The Lovecraftyan Multiverse

Postby jemlovecraft » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 pm

The World of Evrehn
AKA the Angelverse. An alternate universe where magic exists, elves are the dominant species, and the world is split between magic and technology.

Rin "Leah" Tsukino
BBB WS Ariel
An elf born to aristocrats in Japan, moved to Arizona when she was 5 and her ancestral home was destroyed. Lives with her girlfriend Siri Solberg and Siri's younger brother Saul, and makes her money as a rogue, stealing from the wealthy.

Samael "Sam" Faym
A Lunar Angel born with red eyes, who inevitably fell and became a Lunar Demon. Sam escaped to Earth to find the woman he met on a mission in 1895--only to return in 2015. Travels around with his boyfriend Pen.

Penemue "Pen" Siyve
A shapeshifter who spent a while pretending to be a Lunar Demon. Followed Sam to Earth and now resides there with him.

Sigrid "Siri" Solberg
Half-elf daughter of two German immigrants. Elven supremacists blinded her as a child; channels her natural cicatrovoyance (scar-seeing) to get an advanced physical feeling of her surroundings. Lives with her younger brother, Saul, and her girlfriend, Leah.

Corbin/Cordiel "Cord" Maddox
A phoenix who manifested after enemies of his family attempted to kill him. Ran away from home because his parents were prejudiced against magic. Crash-landed in Arizona and lost his memories. On the road with Michael, looking for his memories.

The Monsters
Étie de Cay (DT Ghoulia)

Morana Pekkanen (Roller Maze Abbey) & Grace Eistein (CAM ice girl)

Alicia Wyrm (CAM dragon) & Marnie Deep (CAM sea monster)

Carmilla Lamia (CAM vampire head) & Kirsi Pekkanen (DT Abbey)

Laurel Autumn (I♥Shoes Draculaura) & Veronika Wulfe (CAM werewolf)

Belle Depp (CAM gorgon)

Morganna Tesla (CAM insect girl) & Electra Romero (School's Out Frankie)

Péri de Cay (Scaris Ghoulia) & Liza Webber (Dance Class Operetta)

Mircalla Lamia (CAM vampire) & Guadalupe Esquivel (DT Clawdeen)

The Aspectverse
The Aspects that form the core of this Universe are god-like entities that are anthropomorphic personifications of different parts of the Universe. They exist primarily in the Dream Realm, but can manifest in the physical world. Mortal perception influences their true forms, and they often take on the name and appearance of gods related to their aspect (e.g. Thunder and Thor, Zeus, or Indra). Those who have the Sight can see them in their true forms while in the physical world. The only thing that can truly harm them is an Aspect's Artefact, a possession that is able to breach the veil between the two worlds and harm their astral form. ('Verse created with the help of Katt, Gabe, and Whetton--without them, it would only be half as rich.)

Raven Brennan-Crainds
Obitsu 27cm Female fleshtone, normal bust; W-02 head with rooted auburn hair
Portrayed by Karen Gillan in the imaginary film.
Descendant of Fear.
"Crazy ginger goth lesbian."

Harrison Tripp
27cm Male fleshtone, slim; W-03 head with rooted medium brown hair
Portrayed by Paul Dano in the imaginary film.
Descendant of Chaos.
"Unfortunate lonely gay nerd."
Last edited by jemlovecraft on Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Re: The Lovecraftyan Multiverse

Postby jemlovecraft » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 am

I updated this a week ago... so bump!
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby VirgoVertigo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

"unfortunate lonely gay nerd" ... :lol: i'm cracking up! adorable bunch, i love the army of MH kids you've got romping around. they're really nice!
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby jemlovecraft » Mon May 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Aww, thank you. :) I love my MH kids, too. They really make me smile!

Also, added Siri and Cord~!
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries