Go to footer

In the House of Iza

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

In the House of Iza

Postby IzabethS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 am

I decided to take pictures of all my dolls today and write them little bios.

SD+:

Name: Valdur Fable
Sculpt: Dollzone Chen in NS-Y
Species: Vampire.
Bio: Val is easy going and has been around a long time. He’s finicky about his hair, he keeps it long for his late wife. He has a tendency to take kids and teens under his wings and guide them. Even if he’s a vampire, he’s not lost his humanity.

Name: Mort
Sculpt: DragonDoll Cheng in WS
Species: Dragon
Bio: Mort is a gentle giant and has seen far more than most would be comfortable imagining. He’s been in the army for most of his life and he does not show his emotions except for the position of his ears. He has more scars than he can count. He’s one of the few dragons in the army that enjoys reading. He could have easily become general, but he chose not to be.

Name: Liam
Sculpt: Soom FC Chrom
Species: Lion
Bio: Liam is an interesting boy. He grew up as a princess (yes he was raised as a girl) since his mother is the queen of a woman ruled kingdom. Eventually his mother went insane and tried to force herself on her son and he ran away. He ended up in the Dragon kingdom and took on any odd jobs he could find, hiding his royalty status. Eventually he falls in love with the general of the dragon army.

SD:

Name: Zephyra
Sculpt: Resinsoul Ai/Doll Family-A/Soom Beryl Hybrid in Fleshtone/NS-P/NS
Species: Elf
Bio: Zeph is the second oldest of 5 and a wind elemental. She uses her magic to sew since she’s a seamstress. She’s great at her craft, but she has a quick temper. Whenever she’s really upset wind begins to blow. The worst is when she’s sick and causes hurricane winds. Either way she mostly keeps to herself.

Name: Captain Jasmine Heronie Lovelett (or just Jazz)
Sculpt: Dollzone Stramonium
Age: You don't ask a woman her age, but older than dirt.
Species: Immortal
Bio: Jazz is an interesting fellow. She was pretty young when she died and became immortal and has since then become a notorious pirate flying a triple masted ship. She founded her flying ship Sir Malcolm with her best friend, a zombie who no one would get near. Since neither can die they became fast friends and have been inseparable. Jazz unfortunately still has the mindset of a 17 year old at times so maturity is not her strong suit.

Name: Jolene Miller
Sculpt: Mystic Kids Miri
Species: Vampire
Bio: Jolene just graduated high school and in an unfortunate accident became Val's first and only vampire fledgling. She lead a rather sheltered life with her only escape from boredom being books. Since becoming a vampire Val has been teaching her more about the world around her and he's even allowed her to keep her free will. When she isn't sassing Val she likes to still read.

MSD:

Name: Ursa
Sculpt: Dollzone Shoyo in NS-P
Species: Human
Bio: Ursa is loving and happy to be simply alive. She had a rough start in life being born into severe poverty. She ran away when she was 15 and has lived on her own since. She’s an extremely hard worker and doesn’t take anything in life for granted.

Name: Lily Lionheart
Sculpt: Dollzone Miss Kitty/Doll Chateau Kid hybrid in NS-P
Species: Half Dragon Half Lion
Bio: Lily is a special girl. She was kidnapped from her mother at a young age and experimented on horribly until she managed to escape to the dragon city where she was taken in by a Manticore, Bugbear, and a Ghoul. They cleaned her up and educated her. It took the dragon king 3 months to find her and he made her his librarian despite her young age. She eventually discovered that she was part dragon.

YoSD:

Name: Diuris
Sculpt: Fairyland LTF Chiwoo Elf Girl in NS
Species: Fairy Dragon
Bio: Diuris is as curious as any child her age. She’s sweet and likes frilly things to wear and is rarely seen in anything that isn’t a skirt or dress of some sort. She likes cake and getting into things she shouldn’t.

Name: Talulah
Sculpt: DZ Chinese Dragon Girl/DZ Miss Kitty hybrid, with wings made by me (Izabeth)
Species: Dragon
Bio: Talulah is Mort's daughter and she's super cute and gangly much like her mother. She is Mort's pride and joy and she's very quiet much like her father.

Name: Winter
Sculpt: Soom R. Beyla/Fairyland LTF/Daisy Dayes hybrid
Species: Unicorn
Bio: Winter is a little snow spirit unicorn that is always concerned about everything.

Tinies:

Name: Rose
Sculpt: (Modded) Dollzone Sheep/Daisy Dayes Hybrid in WS
Species: Unicorn
Bio: Rose is a finicky little thing who doesn’t like to take no for an answer. She’s a not so secret nudist, but at least she’s cute so it’s okay. Unicorns don’t need clothes.
Last edited by IzabethS on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 am, edited 13 times in total.
IzabethS
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: In the House of Iza

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

I love having this reference! And that last picture is so perfect for her!! She looks so happy in his hand!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby IzabethS » Sat May 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Shifted some dolls in the household, mostly took some out. There will be one more joining hopefully soon!
IzabethS

Postby IzabethS » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 am

Updated pictures and added the newcomer. The household is stabilized now at 10 dolls. Hopefully it'll stay like that!
IzabethS

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

We need to get Autumn a new wig, something special!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby IzabethS » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:We need to get Autumn a new wig, something special!

She did have a really pretty special wig, but Prem stole it...
IzabethS

Postby Jany » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 pm

I love the backstories, they're so unique - just like the dolls <3
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany

Postby IzabethS » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 am

Updated this list now that I'm back here!
IzabethS

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries