Go to footer

my dolliehs?

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

my dolliehs?

Postby Kae915 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 am

Well, I wanted something to do, so I guess this is what I'm doing @.@'
Anyways...
Name Eli
Gender Female
Age Unknown but estimated between 16-19
Birthday Unknown, but she was found on January 22 so her friends use that as her birthday
Sculpt dollzone Elsa
Hair Blonde
Eyes Blue
Likes :3 Kittiehs and candy and cute fluffy things and jeans. Also enjoys drawing and reading and quiet places
Dislikes Loud noises and doesn't care for most people. Also doesn't like dressing up
Radarada Eli was found in the woods one day and has no memory of who she is (her name was even made up). She is quiet and doesnt like to go out much (though Lynn doesn't really give her a choice). Nothing is really known about her so yeah...

Name Haley Lynn, but she goes by Lynn
Gender Female
Age 18
Birthday July 29
Sculpt Islanddoll Amy
Hair red
Eyes green
Likes Fun things and talking and music. She is outgoing, always wants to do something and (unfortunately for Eli) is a morning person
Dislikes being told what to do and small children- she just doesnt know what to do with them :?
RadaradaLynn lost her parents several years earlier not too long before Eli was found. Many people think Lynn as a trouble child since she doesn't like being told what to do. She feels like she needs something to do every day and drags Eli along in her schemes :roll:
These two live sad lives :?
A third person will be coming soon to a forum near you :D
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: my dolliehs?

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:12 am

Your girls are beautiful. Maybe a third comrade will help them come together and bring more happiness?
Anxiously awaiting Tryniti and Acorn!
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Re: my dolliehs?

Postby Kae915 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 am

Thank you ^__^ now that my third girl is on the way i want to look into some boys >.<
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries