Go to footer

Daven's little trouble maker

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Daven's little trouble maker

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Ok this is my collection of one

Name: Dae Jung Myung Nickname: Magnum ( he is a Hujoo action doll Leo)
Arrival date:March, 11, 2013
Bios:
Magnum is a vamp-elf hybrid, but since he was chosen to serve the Gods, his appearance was changed to that more of like a human. He is the oldest of five kids (the existence of his brother and tree sisters is a mystery to him until he reaches adulthood - all because he was separated from his elf mother at the short age of 3-)
Personality:
Magnum is a trouble maker even tho he is sweet at heart. he is really brave and quite cool headed when in uncomfortable situations and in front of crowds. He has anger management problems, drinking problems which he later overcomes thanks to the advice of his "boss" and strawberry juice.
He is very artistic and also a great cook. His hobbies are writing, drawing, cooking, modeling and cosplayng and shooting things . His weapon of choice is a S & W m 500 magnum.

magnum with his Creeper and Zombie friend

Magnum's Hang out look
His nickname was originated by one of his greatest passions, GUNS, specially magnums.

The story is still untitled but its already finished. there is also an upcoming story that its more centered in him titled "The Cosplayer"

_________UPDATE____________

I fixed his face-up to match his eyebrows to his new wig and added some fake piercings. (Look at him in my avatar pic )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
His shoes will be here by tomorrow morning. So there will be more outdoors pictures coming really soon (yay college break!)
Last edited by Daven Murasakii on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you can't look hot while being stripped off your clothes and wig then you aren't worth your salt

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Daven's little trouble maker

Postby Daven Murasakii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

I still got to get him his actual eyes and wig from the first story.
If you can't look hot while being stripped off your clothes and wig then you aren't worth your salt

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 pm

The creeper cant explode cause Magnum is under him x3
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Daven Murasakii » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Creepers are quite friendly if you don't hit them or startle them.

Daven Murasakii
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 am

I guess they just instinctively don't like me then lol
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries