Go to footer

The Princes Court

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The Princes Court

Postby SpiralPrince » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 pm

My dolls don't have a clearly defined space as of yet since I still live with my mom and my room is really tiny. They live mostly scattered about in their boxes or chairs or on shelves.

This is Lafayette, He's my first.
Name: Lafayette Fiztroy (Bobobie Mai)
Date of birth: September 17th, 1849
Date of death: October 8th, 1865
Past Life: English tea Mogul who received his fathers business and wealth after his parents died when he was 13. He died after the man he had taken in to be his lover turned out to be a thief accidentally knocked a lantern over while he was escaping. Lafayette burned to death in his mansion.
Personality: He is distant and very reserved. He tries his best to be a perfect gentleman but his temper makes it difficult sometimes. He is just now coming to grips with and learning to accept his sexuality, but the circumstances of his death make it hard for him to trust anyone. He especially believes that he will never fall in love again.

Name: Egon L. Conduit (Angel street Zazean)
Date of birth:5693
Date of death:5745
Past life:Memories form Egons past life are currently in an encrypted file and he is unable to access them.
Personality: He is smart and determined. The strong silent type. He isn't very good at conveying emotions or understanding them. He easily connects with computers and machinery. He is in tune with waves. He is very calm under pressure and is quick to react in the face of danger.

Name: Tetter (Tetty) Kelly (Fantasy Doll Tobias)
date of birth: October 26th 1990
date of death: March 11th 2012
Past life: A spoiled trust fund kid who after his lover dumps him takes revenge by murdering him. He died when the building they were in collapsed in an earthquake crushing him.
Personality: Spoiled, self centered, vain, as well as loyal, kind to his friends, light hearted, easy going, and loving. He'll do anything for his friends and the one he loves, providing they don't cross him. He has some anger management issues.

Name: Cailyn Ogens (21 cm obitsu)
Personality:Shy and very quiet. He loves horror and to draw. He isn't necessarily easily scared but he gets nervous easily. He is also very introverted. He has a tendency to become violent in the throws of deep emotion, but it takes a lot for him to get there.

Name: Lee Yako (23 cm Obitsu)
personality: Cocky and short tempered. He is also easy going and a bit lazy. He's not a very good student. He's not particularly violent or scary, unless provoked. He has a lot of pride and he doesn't let anything go without a fight.

Name: Roy (Toxie) (Hujoo Yomi boy)
personality: Likes to shirk his duties and responsibilities. Loves to play around, childish and antagonistic. He likes to mess with people but it's almost always in good humor. Like to fight and indulges in rough play.

Name:Connor James (Teayang Caville)
Personality: Friendly and a bit naive. He attaches easily to people once a connection is felt between them. He tends to rush into things without thinking of the consequences. He hates seeing people hurt and in pain. He has a slight hero complex and feels the need to rescue people he thinks needs it.
SpiralPrince
Dolly Pardon

Re: The Princes Court

Postby paladinari » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 am

You've got some good looking kids, there :) I really like the outdoor pics.

I too live with my parents with a breadbox-sized bedroom, so I can relate to not having the room to house my group to their full potential.

Welcome to the board!

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries