Go to footer

Kim's dolls

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Kim's dolls

Postby DollyKim » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 am

Because trying to post it all here would be maddening.
http://dolfielittles.com/bios.html
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Kim's dolls

Postby Jade_Hunter » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 am

I just checked it all out, yes...Maddening. You must have so much fun with all of it...
Jade_Hunter

Postby DollyKim » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 am

ARE YOU KIDDING? On a good day it's fun, on others it's "where am I going to put you?" The most fun is figuring out someone fits in somewhere, like McGann's brothers or Officer West becoming a Doctor.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Jade_Hunter » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

with me doing summer school I have not been able to play with my dolls, but I have a real light fall term I plan to go on adventures with them...
Jade_Hunter

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Wow! That's a lot of dolls. I'm surprised that you don't report tripping over them all the time.
I just found a Flavas Tre with gold eyes at the thrift store. He is great, I love his upper body articulation and fuzzy hair. I never was interested in them in the box in their default outfits, but now I'm looking at them with new eyes. My daughter,P, got the one from the thrift store - she about wrestled him out of my hands, so I know he went to a better life with her than with me.
I'll have to spend several days working on looking at all your dolls.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:25 am

The greatest invention in the universe is the doll holder, I have 2 Barbie over the door ones, 4 I made that fit on hangars, and one of the wheeled pink containers. Any obviously older and vintage dolls have been with me forever, I hoarded Teen Skippers in the 90s, had another surge at the Millennium, then started again 4-5 years ago with the Littles and then going forward with the website.

Doing the website justified getting a lot of the different ones but having room for everything is getting to be an issue so I'm more careful who I buy and thinking of purging a few.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby delbelcoure » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 am

I know what you mean; I have to think "Where will I put this" whenever I buy anything.
Over the door doll organizers are a good idea. i wonder if I could squeeze one in. Hmm...
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Astrid » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 pm

I would be worried about an uprising ! heh.. when I got in to bjds I sold all my other dolls and plushies. I kept the mini pullips and some of my plushies from childhood but everyone else had to go !

I *loved * the picture of your Shi Shi and the mailbox here http://dolfielittles.com/bjd.html :)
Astrid
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 pm

He was determined not to have a little brother and wanted to make sure Xavier didn't arrive. All the fun of Obitsu 60s and their magnets!
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries