Go to footer

The Insane Asylum

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

The Insane Asylum

Postby skookum hime » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Asylum Bio:
The Asylum is a mental hospital as well a rehabilitation clinic and sanctuary for individuals who can not function or fit in in general public. Patients who receive sanctuary live in the non-Aggressive social unit with little or no restrictions. The apartments of the non-aggressive social unit house patients who have been at the Asylum for almost 60 years. Doctors and Nurses only intervene when necessary and medication is used when only needed. The Asylum prides themselves on their patient doctor relationships, where only up to 10 patients are in the care of 1 doctor. This method gives plenty of one on one attention to patients who need care when they need it. Doctors and Nurses are encouraged to live on site in the faculty facility, but are not forced. Due to the beautiful landscape and the rural-ness of the Asylum, many live in at the facility with there immediate family.

Patient Files for Asylum for Doctor Image

Name: Caurie Poko
Species: Tanuki Age: appears 18
Ward: non-Agressive social unit
Breif Bio:
Caurie suffers the fate of a young tanuki being stuck in a human form with no memory of her past. After being discovered running around naked in fields outside a rural Japanese town, she was transferred to a local hospital psych ward. Unable to understand or control her in her feral like mindset she was bound in straight jacket. It was then her case was presented to the Asylum, and her immediate transfer began.
Weeks after her stabilization process began, she was able to function normally and was moved from study isolation unit to the non-aggressive social unit. Her progress has tremendously improved after social interaction with other residents was allow.
Caurie learns quickly from magazines and enjoys various music. She's developed a tomboy punk style. Though she is transitioning to a more mellow female persona after befriending patient Fortune.

Name: Ms Fortune
Species: Human Age: 20
Ward: non-Agressive Social unit (occassionally study isolation unit)
Breif Bio:
Fortune is a case of borderline personality disorder. She was once a rather popular ganguro model, and once committed she wished to try to leave behind her turbulent past. She reassigned her name until she could once again interact with general public. Fortune came to the Asylum shortly after being resuscitated by the ER after overdosing on several street drugs and large self inflicted injuries on her body. She was transferred to the intensive care unit at the Asylum until she could begin rehabilitation. Fortune stayed in study isolation for almost 2 years before finally being able to move to non-aggressive social unit. Fortune's stability has vastly improved now that she has befriended patient Caurie. In her monthly evolutions she makes clear that Caurie is her support person and is helping her find the peace in her mind again. She has been off medications for several months now and her relapses are occurring less and less. Its been established that her prognosis is that she will be able to be adjusted into general public very soon.

Name: Ren
Species: Kitsune Age: Appears 20 /Actual age 198
Ward: Off Site, Seeks Treatment at Asylum
Breif Bio:
Ren appeared one stormy morning. His appearance was very raged, and his eyes were sunken in. He claimed he had traveled very far to find someone very dear to him. He claims he is the reason for patient Caurie's condition. He is sane, and willing to come in to help with Caurie's progress. He suffers severe amounts of Guilt. He is unwilling to move into the non-agressive social unit. He repeatedly says he will not impose on Caurie until she forgives him. Ren has scars on the side of his face that will not speak about. Ren is allow full run of the permissible corridors of the Asylum and generally spends hours in the community garden. Ren admits to blending into general public and holds down a part time job.

No more patients. Will submit patient case files upon assessment and placement in the asylum. End file.
Last edited by skookum hime on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Re: The Insane Asylum

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Hmmm. You dolls all live in a mental institution? Mine all live on a shelving unit. Seems your dolls have the better end of the deal - better scenery, better mental care...
Susan ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby skookum hime » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 pm

delbelcoure wrote:Hmmm. You dolls all live in a mental institution? Mine all live on a shelving unit. Seems your dolls have the better end of the deal - better scenery, better mental care...
Susan ;)

Sure do! Caurie just got a new White room!
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby catzilerella » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 pm

hehe!
I love your doll house!
And story set up!
catzilerella
i see dead dolliehs

Postby animeangel09189 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm

what dolls are they? (I know they are ball joint dolls but which company?)
animeangel09189

Postby repulsive333 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 am

My best friend also has a Psych ward for her dollies...
She only has a Doctor, Nurse and 3 patients right now though...
It is a wonderful place for dolliehs i think... Around the clock care is always good. <3
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby skookum hime » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

animeangel09189 wrote:what dolls are they? (I know they are ball joint dolls but which company?)
Caurie is a Dollzone Aimi and Ren is a Dollzone shoyo on a boy body. Fortune is a vinyl goodreau Mirror.

repulsive333 wrote:My best friend also has a Psych ward for her dollies...
She only has a Doctor, Nurse and 3 patients right now though...
It is a wonderful place for dolliehs i think... Around the clock care is always good. <3

It is. I need a doctor still, and I need a homocidal maniac too.
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby repulsive333 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Hehehehe the doctor's are always such a cute character to create in my opinion...

Homicidal maniac! NOW that is a character i would LOVE To see!!! My friend's most crazy character is a Multiple personality disorder... She is SO great looking... definitely looks crazy too. <3
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Postby skookum hime » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 pm

I haven't zoned in on what I want the doctor to look like.

I have ideas for the homicidal maniac. I need a relatively buff MSD with a smirk/smile so I can pull off the crazy XD. I have some accessories for him. He is the antagonist in the group.
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby repulsive333 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Ooo! I like the sound of that. A boy is good! I always tend to lean towards girl characters... not sure why... lol

It is always good to have at least 1 antagonist in the group... ;)
repulsive333
i see dead dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries