Go to footer

Torie's Bio

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Torie's Bio

Postby takahirokumiko » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Name: Torie Josidiah Kaiser
Birthday: October 7
Hair Color: Carrot Red
Eye Color: Blue and Green
Sculpt: Luts Kid Delf Ani Boy
Likes: My Little Pony, Care Bears, other cute, fluffy things, hugs, cuddles
Dislikes: Pumpkins, clothing that makes him look fat, really loud noises
Bio:
Torie was the accidental result of a one night stand between Kharis Kaiser and Helga Dmitri. He would live with both parents until the age of three and would continue to live with his mother in Germany after his parents split up due to his father travelling so much until the age of sixteen. During this time, he would live through various horrors in which he does not like to bring up, but it is concluded that there were many forms of abuse done to him. At the age of sixteen, he would move to Japan and after a month of living in an unsavory apartment building, he has been living with his father and Akane.

Torie was born a mute and is unable to do things like scream. He communicates with others through sign language or by note cards, and when he goes out, his father requires him to be in the company of someone else. He also has an intense fear of loud sounds to the point where he will break down if he hears one, and he refuses to enter places that could potentially have something loud going off.

Torie now works in his father’s company Gin Kaisha, and he attends school in the city. He is in a relationship with an older boy name Vladmir, whom he was introduced to by the older Akane Taka, and the two have hit it off right from the start. He is still very nervous and anxious about the relationship, probably due to his past, but Vladmir is more than willing to patiently work through the struggles he faces with him.
takahirokumiko
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Torie's Bio

Postby VirgoVertigo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm

he is so adorable! and his story is so sad. i'm happy at the prospect of torie finally finding some solace and joy in vladimir. best of luck to him in his adventures!
More Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu

MLP Arena: PuddingPie
Instagram: @virgo_vertigo (check out my store, @vergo_vertigo_shop !)
VirgoVertigo
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries