Go to footer

Hidemitsu's Bio

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

Hidemitsu's Bio

Postby Tempete17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 pm

So first off, I finally got my boy in! He arrived two days before Christmas and I've been spending time getting to know him and making him clothing.~ SO, to mark my re-entry into this forum, I figure that I'll give out his biography~

Name: Hidemitsu Yuuaito

Played by: Luts Senior Delf Pedro

Date of Birth: 23 June 1992

Sex: Male

Eye Color: A chocolate brown

Height: 6'1.5’’ (Doll Height: 62 cm)

Nationality: Japanese

Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Elvish (learning)

Music: Traditional and Folk music (fiddle/violin)

Food: Mostly Asian cuisine and tea, although he enjoys sweets as well.

Hobbies: Gardening, Making and tasting tea, reading travel and mystery novels, fashion

Skills: Diplomacy, Cooking, tea-making, medicinal knowledge

Personality: He is very family-oriented. He prefers to spend the majority of his time with the people that he holds most dear. He believes in the ability for people to coexist with each other, but tends to not takes risks if he can help it. He is loyal, devoted, and selfless to the point of being self-torturing. While he is vastly interested in other cultures, he tends to misunderstand most of what he learns, much to his dismay.

Finds solace near the few people he holds most dear. He is content to simply be near them, although he would prefer to do all that he can to make them happy, even at the cost of his own health or well-being.

I will add his background as I figure it out~
One does not simply buy a single doll
Tempete17
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hidemitsu's Bio

Postby fairydustdreams » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Welcome back and congrats on your new boy! He sounds like a really cool and interesting character. I look forward to your updates! :)
fairydustdreams
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries