Go to footer

My Doll Family

Show us your dollieh household and tell us their bios. (formerly Figure Biographies)

My Doll Family

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Here is my dollieh family!

From left to right:
Astrid- Hujoo Freya, faceup by me. She doesn't really have a back story. She's just a cute cat that likes Disney and cosplay.

Merrill- ResinSoul Mei, factory faceup, tattoos by me. Originally she was supposed to be the character Merrill from the video game Dragon Age 2 (that's why she has tattoos on her face), but I'm not sure I'm going that way anymore.

Electa- Fairyland MNF WooSoo Vampire elf, currently at the spa for a new faceup. Electa's parents are both vampires, but when she was born her mother was still human so she's part human. As she ages, she becomes more vampire and less human (she can no longer tolerate food and can only have blood). Electa was an agent of "The Syndicate" (a vampire hunting agency) for a time, but realized that she did not want to hunt her own. I'm currently working on a story/novel with her history.

Eva- 5Star Tong Tong, faceup by Burlap BJD Customization. Eva is Electa's younger sister. Electa was not aware she had a sister until recently. Although Eva looks like she's about 11 or 12, she's actually closer to 60. She enjoys the fashion and ideals of the 1950's and chooses to dress as such. Although she looks less vampire than her sister, she's actually a full-blooded vampire.

Calamity- Dollfactory Dalsoo, custom dye job by my friend. Calamity doesn't have much of a back story. She's a woodland ferret with a log cabin style house, but she does have a flair for fashion. Sometimes she wanders around in nothing but her scarf, sometimes she prefers her glam glasses and a cute dress.

Thanks for meeting my family!
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: My Doll Family

Postby Calivano » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 pm

I like eva the best. I like her hair. But where is her poodle skirt?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles..."

-11th Doctor
Calivano

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Thanks! Her wig is from Monique. I need to make a poodle skirt for her, I've just been lazy.
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

CrazyYoungCatLady

Postby Calivano » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Cool. Any ideas on what the poodle skirt would look like? Would you goth it out or retro the style?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles..."

-11th Doctor
Calivano

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Retro. I think I'm going to make it with pink felt and find a little poodle patch.

CrazyYoungCatLady

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Sanctuaries