Go to footer

What's her face head on PN M body

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

What's her face head on PN M body

Postby ~afamiliarillusion~ » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 pm

on a recent trip to japan i found a pure neemo body on sale so of course i bought it!!!!!positive that i could hybrid a head for much cheaper at home, I did not purchase one. at the thrift store i found for less than $2 a doll with a blank face that i thought would be perfect.lo and behold this whats her face head was a perfect skin match and size!! and very similar to a real azone head for a tenth of the price! no special procedures were required, i just popped off the head from it's original body and shoved it on the new body. i have pictures but cannot figure out how to put them in a post.
~afamiliarillusion~
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: What's her face head on PN M body

Postby Nella » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh, I can't wait to see what she looks like! As for the pictures, you'll need to upload them to an image-sharing website like Imgur, Flickr or Photobucket. Then you grab the HTML code, click the image button when posting here, and paste the HTML code between the

BTW, I didn't realise the PN M body in the title was short for Pure Neemo Medium, so I was confused. I was also seriously hoping that the 'What's her face' head meant you had found a 'What's Her Face' doll from Mattel. :P
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Re: What's her face head on PN M body

Postby ~afamiliarillusion~ » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Thank you!!! Ugh what a pain. And yes, it is a
pure neemo body and a what's her face mattel doll head.
~afamiliarillusion~
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations