Go to footer

Charlotte - Custom Novi Stars

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: Charlotte - Custom Novi Stars

Postby Arkinlae » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Novis are so cute! I just bought a Curl and Coil Roe Batik. They were on sale so I just had to grab her I'm very tempted to get more. It's unfortunate they only have shoulder and leg/hip articulation, but I might try putting her on a Robecca Steam Monster High if I can. Maybe try repainting her to look a bot more Steampunk? I'm not sure yet.

Something interesting I found on the back of the box whereas the real doll only has shoulder and hip/leg movement on this picture it shows a different story.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... ba014900fb

I've been wondering of those are pictures of a prototype they didnt go with or something or will it be used to sucker people in as those extra joints definitely don't exist.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Arkinlae » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:21 pm

So I ended up caving and got another Novi seeing as they're all on sale in my area and was lucky enough to find a Blob Girl Monster High body 2nd hand (her original body was pink and sparkly so I had to keep it the same in her MH version.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... _&__tn__=E

I do love the combo but I'm especially glad that she has articulation now.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby LauraJ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:54 am

Sweet!
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby LauraJ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:55 am

Have a Mae Tallic and really need to do something with her because her body is So Flippy and she refuses to stand on the Novi Star Stand or any other stand I have tried her on.
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations