Go to footer

Custom AG Wigs

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: Custom AG Wigs

Postby Eseme » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:50 pm

This board is for ALL dolls, so feel free to post your pics! We love seeing dolls, and there is no such thing as "off topic" so long as it is a doll.

I LOVE your work. The curls are so fun! I bet the straight wig was harder to do though, and to keep neat. I make wigs from curly locks of wool, and there is a lot of forgiveness in the curls cause you can hide mistakes and parts can be messy and such. But stick straight hair would be harder to do.

Lovely work, thanks for sharing!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Custom AG Wigs

Postby koratheexplora » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Eseme wrote:This board is for ALL dolls, so feel free to post your pics! We love seeing dolls, and there is no such thing as "off topic" so long as it is a doll.

I LOVE your work. The curls are so fun! I bet the straight wig was harder to do though, and to keep neat. I make wigs from curly locks of wool, and there is a lot of forgiveness in the curls cause you can hide mistakes and parts can be messy and such. But stick straight hair would be harder to do.

Lovely work, thanks for sharing!

Eseme

The main thing I struggled with doing the straight hair wig was that the hair extensions I had were the ones that have the shorter hair at the top (very standard to help coverage on human hair wigs) but around the crown and hairline these look very silly, especially when pulled into a ponytail. That was with hair I didn't buy myself, so I made sure that when I got new hair I got hair that wouldn't do that. :)
koratheexplora
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations