Go to footer

Baby Face Custom

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Baby Face Custom

Postby koratheexplora » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 am

I found this sad So Innocent Charlene at the goodwill outlet in the city. I felt bad for her poor sweet face. I ended up getting her for virtually pennies. The outlets go by weight so I paid $2.28 for her and a few other dolls and a paperchase backpack! :D But she was pretty sad and needed a lot of work, this is what she looked like:

So I cut her hair down to the nubs (it was already cut), pulled the rest of it out with tweezers, glued a new wig on her head, replaced her lashes and gave her body a good cleaning. She even got some new clothing made by me along with some Sophia's brand shoes. How do you think she looks?

koratheexplora
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Baby Face Custom

Postby Eseme » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh so much better! I have a dolly friend who loves Babyface and American girl fools, I will get her to log on here and see your posts.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby koratheexplora » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Eseme wrote:Oh so much better! I have a dolly friend who loves Babyface and American girl fools, I will get her to log on here and see your posts.

Eseme

Lol American girl fools. Best typo! I'd love to hear what she thinks!
koratheexplora
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 am

Sometimes my ereader will typo in the worst way between fat fingering and auto correct! Sometimes I don't notice.

My friend is moving, but I will get her to log in soon.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby koratheexplora » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 am

Eseme wrote:Sometimes my ereader will typo in the worst way between fat fingering and auto correct! Sometimes I don't notice.

My friend is moving, but I will get her to log in soon.

Eseme

I'm awful at typos too. I just found this one funny and sort of suiting because I'm a bit of an American girl fool! :P
koratheexplora
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations