Go to footer

Black Catty reroot

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Black Catty reroot

Postby DollyKim » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Monster High Catty Noir in black, finished but not styled.

Just trying to tame it for now.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Black Catty reroot

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:14 pm

I really like it!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Wispalian » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:21 am

She looks great with that lustrous black; much more refined while still being modern, I think. Her outfit has so much pink in it already that the black hair looks better than her factory hair!
Wispalian
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Arkinlae » Tue May 19, 2015 12:18 am

Wow she looks amazing with the black hair. I was worried it might wash her out. I'm hoping to give my Catty black hair too for a custom I want to do for my sister, but I have no idea how to style it/what type of hair to get for it.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Tue May 19, 2015 6:35 am

Check dollyhair.com for a selection of hair and tutorials. She has a sparkle black and shiny blacks which would work with her matte black skin.

I do the needle and thread method and use 6 as my number to figure out how to cut the hanks. 2 hanks cut in 1/3= 6 pieces for waist length. 3 hanks cut in 1/2= 6 pieces for hair down to the heels.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations