Go to footer

EAH custom input

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

EAH custom input

Postby Arkinlae » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:19 pm

So I have an idea which was inspired pretty much just by seeing Apple White. I'm a big fan of Once Upon a Time and of course the instant I saw Apple and her being the daughter of Snow I need to make her into Emma Swan.

Now I just love the idea of making other EAH into their OUAT counterparts. I think I would probably want to do the Charmings and Hook, but I am a huge RumBelle fan (I think Rumple might have to be a Monster High at least in body as I can't imagine he'd be as buff as David and Hook) so I think they'd have to be in it too. However I am unsure how to approach it and would like peoples opinions.

1. Just take any EAH and make them look like the characters as much as possible.
2. Specifically take the doll counterparts (Emma being Apple, same for Snow, Rosabella being Belle etc) even though they may not match 100% and just style their outfits/hair/accessories etc to match OUAT (I preferred this idea at first, but when I considered the possibility of making Lily and then saw Faybelle Thorn, her skintone isn't even human so that would be an issue) but in some ways I think it might just be a nice way of marrying my love for the two franchises.

I'd like to hear other peoples input though I can often get my ideas clearer when bouncing them off other people and of course if any ideas are insanely stupid I'd rather be told before I begin.

The Disney Decendant's did occur to me with this too, but I don't really know anything about them and havent seen the show at all, plus theres something about the aesthetic I find a little off (I think I need to see repaints/customs of them first) but I might consider putting one or two of them in instead (it did occur to me to maybe use Mal for Lily)
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations