Go to footer

17" Monster High!? OAO Gooliope Jellington custom

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: 17" Monster High!? OAO Gooliope Jellington custom

Postby Samseramsamsam » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Late to the party, but your girl is just gorgeous! Would you mind explaining how you got the eyes in? Which size did you use? Siiiigh the more I stare at your girl, the more I cannot really stand the face of mine ;) (thought about repainting, but as of yet still lack the skill ^^")
My mini knitting blog can be found at insomnimaniacs.wordpress.com

Wielding pointy objects only to create, not to harm... ];->
Samseramsamsam
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: 17" Monster High!? OAO Gooliope Jellington custom

Postby Lunis » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Samseramsamsam wrote:Late to the party, but your girl is just gorgeous! Would you mind explaining how you got the eyes in? Which size did you use? Siiiigh the more I stare at your girl, the more I cannot really stand the face of mine ;) (thought about repainting, but as of yet still lack the skill ^^")

Thank you! ^.^ I put the eyes in just like you would a BJD. I use an X-Acto knife to cut around the hairline and remove the top of her head, then I use putty to hold the eyes in just like BJD's use. Then I just glue the top of the head back on and it works wonderfully! The large ones are a lot harder to cut through though, since their heads are a harder material. :) Good luck if you do decide to try repainting her!
Lunis's Dollhouse on FB (my doll page)
https://www.facebook.com/lunisdollhouse

Bittersweet Haven on FB (my art shop)
https://www.facebook.com/bittersweethavendesigns

Instagram: LooneyLunis
Lunis
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations