Go to footer

New wig for Viridia

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

New wig for Viridia

Postby Shyla » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:49 am

My first natural fiber wig. :D

ImageDSC05583 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC05585 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC05588 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

I'm having some trouble styling it, but I expected that. :lol: I'm pretty durn proud of myself, the glue isn't too visible, and it is an impossible wild mane of red hair. There's some angles where the horns are sitting awkwardly on the hair, but I don't see myself taking pictures from those, and the back is a little thin, cause I wasn't sure I had enough hair, so I was a bit too sparing with it at first.

I'm definitely investing in some better glue for future projects. The one I used just wasn't tacky enough.
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: New wig for Viridia

Postby Eseme » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:33 am

You made that? Wow! It looks wonderful, and the colors look good, good blending. It really suits her completion. Love it.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Re: New wig for Viridia

Postby Shyla » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Thank you!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations