Go to footer

Elsa Couture de Force Wedding Bride OOAK Statue

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Elsa Couture de Force Wedding Bride OOAK Statue

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:42 am

I just made this custom Elsa Wedding Bride Couture de Force Enesco 8" Stone Resin Statue and just LOVE her result! :D

When this 'series' of Wedding Princesses came out, and I saw the Ariel one, my jaw dropped! Not because of Ariel, but because it was almost EXACTLY how I imagined Elsa's gown to be, so I couldn't help but make her into Elsa! And....WHY on earth does Ariel have this dress? Her real wedding dress is NOTHING like it! It's like it was 'meant' for Elsa! At least how I envision her to be. ;)

Once I received the statue, my sister hacked off Ariel's head, and I made a custom cast resin head of Elsa. I painted it and the dress, added lace, faux AB gems, and organza with tiny silver beads embedded in it shoulder long cape that I added iridescent snowflakes all over and some blue snowflake faux gems to the edges and a glittery gold embued tulle veil to top her off.

You can see how CLOSE the statue's outfit is to my 1/6 Elsa Wedding Dress doll which I designed and made a LONG time ago!! So it was like it was meant to be!
http://www.setsunakou.com/customdolls/f ... 11full.jpg

I'm really happy with how she came out!!! She looks so demure, a little shy, a little scared and yet so elegant!!! Hope you like her, too!!!

Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Elsa Couture de Force Wedding Bride OOAK Statue

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Wow! You're right, that is almost exactly like the other dress! Awesome!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Wow! You're right, that is almost exactly like the other dress! Awesome!

Thank you! I am so happy you like her. :)

thanks again for commenting. :D
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Stormlight » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:13 am

Perhaps because of the mermaid skirt, that's why they gave Ariel that dress? But I agree they should leave the Disney Princesses in their actual creations, how everyone remembers them.

Great job on the statue! She looks amazing.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations