Go to footer

~*Draw the doll Above you<3 *~Sanctuary style~

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: ~*Draw the doll Above you<3 *~Sanctuary style~

Postby neato » Fri May 17, 2013 2:44 pm

SpiralPrince wrote:
It's a great picture, did you use copic markers to color it? I'm trying to learn how to use them properly.

Yeah, copics. I love them but I'm pretty amateurish. They're a lot of fun to use either way.
neato
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Kae915 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 pm

neato wrote:
SpiralPrince wrote:
It's a great picture, did you use copic markers to color it? I'm trying to learn how to use them properly.

Yeah, copics. I love them but I'm pretty amateurish. They're a lot of fun to use either way.

expensive is what they are lol fun to use but not for my wallet >.>
I keep thinking bout some, but then I see the price and then i think i will probably need the money later and people wont get them for me (i asked for christmas and my birthday T.T)
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby neato » Fri May 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Kae915 wrote:
expensive is what they are lol fun to use but not for my wallet >.>
I keep thinking bout some, but then I see the price and then i think i will probably need the money later and people wont get them for me (i asked for christmas and my birthday T.T)

Yeah, they are! I couldn't make myself buy a set in one go, I've been picking up colors over the span of some months...I have about 30 currently. Sucks no one will buy em for you. :( The smaller sets aren't too unreasonable in price (the ones that come in like 5 or so.)
neato
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby CrusherVic » Fri May 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Slowpoke is slow but thanks for the doodle of my kitty boy, Kae! *u* Definitely cute as a button. Probably the last time he will appear so adorable.
CrusherVic
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations