Go to footer

My WIPs

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

My WIPs

Postby Pandor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm

I've got so many nude baldists. ._.
And I don't enjoy rooting... =_=
They'll be finished someday, though! Someday...

YOUNG LINK
This little guy has been bald for too long. Like, since 2008. I'm considering repainting him, since I've since improved my face-upping ability by quite a lot.

ETERNAL BLUE GHALEON
My camera REFUSED to focus, here. :( He had a body set aside for him, but now he's lost it to some whippersnapper who has HAIR. :I
Also need to sculpt him ears...

DHAOS
In the same boat as Ghaleon, had a body, lost it to someone who wasn't bald.

LITTLE DESERT PRINCE GANONDORF (aww)
Poor lil feller, has such a tiny head, wouldn't take very long to root his hair, yet he languishes. :(

LADY SUBARU
:|
She turned out far too mature. I'm considering re-doing her as an Obitsu Animu head, since this Volks head looked terrible on the 25cm Obitsu body I had been saving for her. SIGH.

DARK ALTHENA
Oh maaaaan do I want to see her finished. >w<

MIA AUSA
She stole Subaru's body, what else can I say?

JESSICA DE ALKIRK
Marrone on a Nahh-ato body! I like the proportions, it's a good teenagery body. Of the three Lunar girls, Jessica will probably be the first I root, since her hairstyle is easy. C:

MAGUS
Needs his ears. Elf ears = not really hard to make, but unfortunately are really hard to NOT fuck up or destroy riiiight when you've got them looking the way you want them. ._.

GLENN
Really happy with his face-up. C: His personality somehow morphed from noble and chaste knight to BONE ANYTHING THAT MOVES. Oh well, I suppose if you sent 10 years transformed into frog, you'd take advantage of your insanely good looks when you changed back, too. :lol:

GUILE
Not the Street Fighter character. Guile, aka "Alf" or "Arf", from Chrono Cross. You never see his face in-game, so I wanted to do something that would match his pretty (if slightly campy) clothing. :)

FFFF, I've got a couple more heads that have been bald for a loooong time, but I forgot to get them out to photograph. ._. Maybe next time.
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My WIPs

Postby skookum hime » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

maybe you need tiny fur wigs?
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby maywong » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Your guys look good. As for me, I seem to be always re-rooting heads over here and not doing any face ups. LOL
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Pandor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Skookum Hime: Nope, no good. I hate fur wigs on principle. :P

maywong: Thanks! I guess I just don't have the patience for rooting, I'd rather knock out a bunch of face-ups in the time it takes me to root ONE head. :|
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Glace Leau » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Fantastic! You paint such nice, neat eyes. I like Jessica especially since she was a favorite character of mine. (Mia fills me with RAGE because my game is damaged and can't get past her first scene now... [/ot])

Which head is Magus, if you don't mind me asking?
Where did all these 1/6s come from?!
Glace Leau
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Pandor » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks much, Glace Leau! (:O That's awful! Is the disc scratched? Have you tried getting it repaired? :< )

Magus is just a regular M02 head in "white" skin. ( http://www.junkyspot.com/OBITSU/IMAGES/ ... D-M02W.jpg ) :)
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 pm

I would get some wigs, just so they have hair!....
somewhere read a hotglue wig tutorial. I think it was on junkyspot or the old 13doll.
leopardessmoon

Postby delbelcoure » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 am

Your guys are so sexy! Maybe they are just rocking the Yule Brennar look. You've got me beat though, I tend to make bodies and not give them heads, or make and wig the doll, but no face. I must make heads and practice faces - I'd love to make male faces as expressive and well done as yours.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Great job on the faces! Really nice!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Aeilia » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Wow!... so many nice faces! Your painting is really good. When they're finished, you'll have a whole army of guys. I have little obitsus that still, after years, don't have faces. I've grown accustomed to their blank bald heads. I'm such a coward, just can't bring myself to attempt painting a face.
Aeilia
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations