Go to footer

Felt Wiggles

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Felt Wiggles

Postby DollyKim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

They are purposefully faceless so it's easier to imagine Jeff and Lachy (purple) falling asleep, and the yellow boy being Greg or Sam so he can be blissfully happy or bored. Felt, pipe cleaners, and a bit of stuffing. The patterns were adapted from a Japanese book I have that makes fairy tale dolls. The tallest is just under a foot.

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Felt Wiggles

Postby candycane » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 pm

These are adorable! I love how you made so many, they look great together.
candycane
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby magkelly » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Some insignias here and there and you'd have the crew of the Enterprise...cute....:)
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:57 pm

candycane wrote:These are adorable! I love how you made so many, they look great together.

Thanks, they're on Etsy looking for a new home, someone who will stack them in a human pyramid while they sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ;)

@ magkelly You aren't the first person to say Enterprise crew http://youtu.be/GeYqzkqVnTE
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby candycane » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Haha, I totally missed the Star Trek connection, but now I see it. You can tell I'm a parent of a little kid.
candycane
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby DollyKim » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 am

I'm child free, I saw them on TV when nothing was on and I just like them. I've got as far as downloading The Cockroaches, some of those songs sound familiar, and Anthony's book which has me wanting to start the human spring approach to fix up some of my joint issues.

The felt Wiggles came about because I'm trying to make polymer clay Wiggles and wanted to try soft bodies with hard clay heads and hands, like some dollhouse dolls, but I didn't cut them right to work out so ended up finishing them as soft.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations