Go to footer

Reroots of second half of 2013

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Re: Reroots of second half of 2013

Postby DollyKim » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:02 pm

A restore reroot on a Cool Tops Courtney. This is English Toffee form DollyHair it matches her color old and is brushable as opposed to dry frizzy bad 80s perm. If it was any other color it wouldn't be her.

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:43 am

Thanks :) It's not difficult, just labor intensive, but the needle and thread method is worth it. http://dolfielittles.typepad.com/blog/2 ... eroot.html I found out when I did a couple of rows then took them out to use a different color.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 am

Nearly done on Ladystar. She's going to be a comic book heroine disco robot by the time I get done painting all her parts.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby MeltedCaramel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:59 am

Oh my Gosh DollyKim!! These are some of the most impressive reroots I've seen in a LONG time!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Your very first dolly picture has to be my favourite, seconded by the striped hair barbie and blue haired Ken. I'm so used to seeing Ken with his plastic 'do that seeing long, lustruous blue hair on one was quite a surprise, of the good kind!!! <3 Absolutely INCREDIBLE work.
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
MeltedCaramel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 am

Thanks. By the first do you mean the purple hair Draculaura? She's for sale on Ebay right now.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby MeltedCaramel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 am

Draculaura! That's who that one is. I guess I don't recognize them naked and rerooted. :oops: Unfortunately I don't really collect Monster High dolls (I need to unload my Clawdeen, she just takes up space, poor thing), but I am interested if you possibly reroot on commission? :) You have some of the most impressive rerooting I've seen in awhile. Your mastery over what hair goes where is impressive indeed!!
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
MeltedCaramel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Ice princess Abbey, mostly blue with a bit of white. Working on taming it down a bit, the length will even out.

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Rage_girl » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 am

i started a reroot on a howleen gah this times so long. i cant believe how many you have finished and i am still working on this one >>
Dollies and pretty things @_@
Rage_girl
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations