Go to footer

Project Nano Freya

Did you make that doll/wig/chair/whatever? No, really did you? Show us your finished products here! Post "How To's" in Tutorials

Project Nano Freya

Postby famedglory » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 am

My first nano Freya had some damage from the dye pot. I won't be doing anything with her but she could be a fun challenge for anyone wanting a project doll! So here's the deal. If you want this warped little cutie, tell me why. Draw me a picture, write a poem/story, haiku, photo story whatever. Let me know what you'd do with her. Winner will be picked by me probably arbitrary by whoever amuses me most October 8th. They'll gets her shipped to them completely free of cost on October 9th to anywhere on the planet. I just don't want her to go to waste.

famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Project Nano Freya

Postby Pandor » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Do you want to answers/entries in this thread? Ideas, I has them! OwO
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby famedglory » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Pandor wrote:Do you want to answers/entries in this thread? Ideas, I has them! OwO

Yup! Just post them here!
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Pandor » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Okay here is my quickly drawn concept:

Basically I'd reshape the body to be more normal/cat-like with additive and subtractive mods! Scale wise the resulting cat would be like a 1/3rd scale kitten, I suppose. :3
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I was put on a forced doll diet.
And now I want yours because you dyed it.
I am actually terrible at poetry.
But at least it's online so it saves a tree.

My real cats love boxes.
And ABS cats could be shipped in,
One, fast as a foxes?!

Have I tortured you enough?
I am not a poetry buff!
But I do like your cat,
And I'd probably make her a hat!

With lots of bad prose,
AlmySidaKay with a rose.

Calla lilies, close enough right?
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby quidam » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 am

You started out life stuffed and fluffed with a satin ribbon around your neck. They sat you in the crib where you waited for what seemed an eternity. The wait may have seemed long but it was worth it once She arrived: The Child.
She gazed at you in wonder. You gazed at her in love. So formed a life long bond that none could break.
Those who look upon you now – broken and torn, battered and worn- assume your days were hard.
They do not understand the truth. Your days were filled with happiness that few can ever know.
For you know that what you wear are not the wounds of abuse and neglect. Your raggedness is a testament of the love She lavished on you in return for all you did for her. You were the constant companion. You were always there to dry tears and calm the fears. You filled the lonely hours and held all of the secrets her heart couldn’t bare alone.
And while many other toys will come and go from her life, you alone will stand the test of time. For yours is not a fleeting crush, but a tried and true love that will last longer than time itself.
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Custom Creations