Go to footer

Discounted--CustomHouse Ai Raffy; Bobobie Nissa; 1/6 heads

Sell, swap or otherwise rehome that poor neglected dollieh or offload those extra "parts" your Dragondoll Uncle came with.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. Even if you update your post to include new items, your post will only remain up for one month from the date of the original posting. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

Discounted--CustomHouse Ai Raffy; Bobobie Nissa; 1/6 heads

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:40 am

Custom House Ange Ai Raffy Girl 27cm Full Doll (NS) – $100

Item: 27cm full doll
Brand/Maker: Custom House Ange Ai
Skintone/resin type: NS

Description:
I'm selling my 27cm NS Raffy BJD (Custom House Ange Ai Korea) with one full outfit, shoes and wig. She's ready to go!
The doll herself is in good-excellent condition, with light use (mainly just displayed on a shelf) and she has been semi-wired for added posability. She is in great, clean condition, except with one slight stain? mark? on her inner left elbow joint. It will probably come off with some light cleaning. She has the seam lines on her as is normal from Custom House.
I'm including a Monique Gold Collection Synthetic Mohair wig in black-brown high ponytail style, as well as a cute pink outfit ensemble. (Dress with cherries on it---too big for her, but I tied a satin pink ribbon around the waist and it gives a darling effect!) She carries a little pink satin bag/purse and a green 'lollipop' accessory. On her feet are pink sneakers (some marks on them--see photos for detail) and she has lovely realistic cocoa brown acrylic eyes.
You'll get all you see in the photos. :)

Included in sale:
Raffy 27cm Custom House Ai BJD Girl, with shoes, wig, and 1 full outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobobie Elfkin Nissa Full Doll (NS-P) – $75 Free Shipping!

Item: Elfkin Nissa Full Doll
Brand/Maker: Bobobie
Skintone/resin type: NS-P

Description:
I'm selling my 15cm NSP Nissa Elfkin BJD (Bobobie) with one full outfit, shoes, Bunny toy, and wig. She's ready to go!
The doll herself is in good-excellent condition, with light use (mainly just displayed on a shelf) and she has been semi-wired for added posability. She is in great, clean condition, and is too adorable! Her elf ears have been carved off so she now has regular human style ears. Her hands have been replaced with adorable hands that pose in the 'heart' shape for added cuteness. They're a little more yellow than her NS-P skintone but still not too terrible a match.
I'm including a handmade brown silky curly fur wig (too cute on her!) as well as a cute blue plaid outfit ensemble. (Not in perfect condition but still cute). She carries a cute little bunny toy and on her feet are blue bunny slippers, and she has lovely realistic cocoa brown acrylic eyes.
You'll get all you see in the photos.

Included in sale:
Nissa Elfkin 15cm NS-P BJD (modified ears) with bunny toy, bunny slippers, upgraded hands, a fur curly wig and outfit.

Noix de Rome Prerooted Gold Hair #04 NS Head – $12

Description:
Brand new, just received in a lot. Rare and discontinued brand and sculpt! Fits most 1/6 doll bodies.

Noix de Rome Prerooted Platinum Blonde/White Hair #97ONE3 NS Head – $12

Description:
Brand new, just received in a lot. Rare and discontinued brand and sculpt! Fits most 1/6 doll bodies.

Noix de Rome Prerooted Darkish Red Hair #CKJ NS Head – $12

Description:

Noix de Rome Skin NS Blank Head #97ONE3 – $6

Description:

We do NOT accept Paypal but we do accept ALL major Credit Cards or Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) through our professional merchant store account.
We also accept USPS moneyorder or Western Union Money Transfer.

No personal checks, No paypal.
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
SetsunaKou
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Angelsdoll 72cm Male; 2 MiroDoll 60cm Girls Free Ship

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Just added 2 MiroDoll 60cm Small Bust girl NS bodies to post. :)Thanks for looking!!!
SetsunaKou
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: 2 MiroDoll 60cm Girl Bodies; 7 NDR 1/6 Heads - Free Ship

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:30 am

Added Noix de Rome 1/6 doll heads to post. Thanks for looking!
SetsunaKou
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: IslandDollMale;MiroGirl;CustomHouse;Bobobie;DollLeaves;N

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue May 16, 2017 7:56 am

Added Island Doll 65cm male body; CustomHouse Ange Ai Raffy 27cm doll; Doll Leaves Mint 20cm doll; Bobobie Elfkin Nissa 15cm doll.
SetsunaKou
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Exchange