Go to footer

Soom Glati, Dollshe Hound heads, RD Dracula/Mirodoll

Sell, swap or otherwise rehome that poor neglected dollieh or offload those extra "parts" your Dragondoll Uncle came with.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. Even if you update your post to include new items, your post will only remain up for one month from the date of the original posting. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

Soom Glati, Dollshe Hound heads, RD Dracula/Mirodoll

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:34 pm

SOOM Glati- $275 including shipping within US -no international shipping-

Description:
Soom Glati with terrible faceup by me. He will need quite a bit of work to make him "clean" as he has quite a bit of paint on him from when his hooves were painted. I tried to get a lot of it off but I can't do anymore with my carpel tunnel. It just hurts too much.
He's always worn black clothes so there may be staining here and there. White skin.

Included in sale:
Full doll
Original Box and cushions w/CoA
Default Silver Wig
Fantasy parts (horns, hooves, wings) <wings have never been opened>
Human legs and feet (never opened)
Eyes in pictures
Specially made clothes that accommodate his hoof legs

Damage: staining, missing parts
Details: Staining- The bottom of his hooves might be stained from the acrylic paint that was used. I tried to get it off and it lightened but I couldn't scrub at it for long. He might also have staining on other parts of his body from his clothes.

Missing parts- He was sent to me with the wrong shoulder piece and I didn't realize it for years! He has two of the same shoulder pieces so his one arm doesn't bend as well as the other. But it's something I didn't even realize for years so it doesn't detract TOO much from his posing. Wiring him will definitely help with it. Or modding, but I'm not brave enough to try.

Payment options:
Paypal (credit card), Paypal (balance).

I will not consider splits.
I am not interested in trades.
I do not accept layaway payments.

Shipping options:
Priority Mail shipping is included in the price. So is $300 worth of insurance.
I require insurance.
I will ship 3–5 business days after payment is received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dollshe Hound SA head & IM head $90 each or $160 for both. Including shipping within US -no international shipping-

Description:
Hound IM or SA head, never been painted and has been sitting in a box since I received my Hound in February. Pure fresh skintone.

Included in sale:
Head only. No eyes, no wig, no body.

Payment options:

Shipping options:
Priority mail, insured for $90.00 (or $200 for both heads)
I require insurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ringdoll Dracula Head on Mirodoll 66cm body- $350 including shipping within US -no international shipping- (price negotiable)

Description:
Ringdoll Dracula head on a 66cm Mirodoll male body. The resin match isn't perfect but it's pretty good especially in natural light. Both normal skin. Faceup by meanae on DoA.

Included in sale:
Dracula head with faceup
Mirodoll body
Extra fist hands from Ringdoll
NO eyes, wigs, clothes.

Damage: damaged face-up
Details: His face up was damaged when he was shipped to me. There's a tiny bit missing on the tip of his nose and his chin. It is hard to see in pictures but I can try to take a better photo upon request. Also he has some staining on the top of his head from I think his wig. But it is completely covered by a wig.
He might have staining on his body too, but I just went over him with a magic eraser and got all the big stuff. Mirodoll bodies seem to stain super easy so he'll need light colored clothes. (this picture is NOT the Mirodoll body)

Modifications: sueding (traditional suede/pliver, hot glue, etc.)
Details: His body has been hot glue sueded and wired because Mirodoll bodies need a lot of work before they want to pose nicely!

Yellowing: no noticeable yellowing

Provenance: I am not the first owner of this item
Purchase History: I am NOT the first owner of the head, I bought him second hand. But I AM the first owner of the body. It was purchased directly through Mirodoll.

Payment options:

I will not consider splits.
I am not interested in trades.
I do not accept layaway payments.

Shipping options:
Priority Mail with insurance for $350. I will ship him partially unstrung, his torso, arms and hands will be attached but everything else will be unstrung. OR in a Mirodoll box in a green pillow-bag with only his head removed. I ask $10 shipping for this method. The Mirodoll box will be wrapped in brown paper.
I require insurance.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
I live in a non-smoking household, and I have pets (cats and dogs).
Last edited by Dark Angel on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Quintana, Mishell, Killian, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle
Dark Angel
DOLLIEHLUYA

Re: Soom Glati & Chrom, Dollshe Hound heads

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 pm

OMG - I have an utterly stupid question but you are the first person with a Glati that I know of who can answer - how do you string the hooves?????

I have a set of those hooves for another doll of mine, but there are no hooks in the hoof part - just a hole. How the heck to you attach them?????
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: Soom Glati & Chrom, Dollshe Hound heads

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:14 am

There's supposed to be little s-hooks, I believe. I'm at work so I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure. Like 99% sure.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Quintana, Mishell, Killian, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle
Dark Angel
DOLLIEHLUYA

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Exchange