Go to footer

PLA Pico Group Order

Sell, swap or otherwise rehome that poor neglected dollieh or offload those extra "parts" your Dragondoll Uncle came with.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. Even if you update your post to include new items, your post will only remain up for one month from the date of the original posting. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

PLA Pico Group Order

Postby Qrinta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Just wanted to let any interested parties know I'm doing another PLA Pico Order for my local doll group if you wanted to join in.

They just released PLA Pico Rot!

I've got a spreadsheet and everything this time. XD

PLA Pico GO

I'm tentatively putting in the order Friday evening, March 30th.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: PLA Pico Group Order

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Ah, if only Rot came in a color other than pink :(

Not a pink fan :(
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: PLA Pico Group Order

Postby Qrinta » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Haha. Yeah. Rot looks especially pink without any makeup. XD

I'm planning on putting in the order on Friday, April 6th.
Here is the current available picos from Aileen Doll: http://www.aileendoll.com/category/plamodel-kit/61/
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Exchange