Go to footer

SmartDoll Starlight

Sell, swap or otherwise rehome that poor neglected dollieh or offload those extra "parts" your Dragondoll Uncle came with.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. Even if you update your post to include new items, your post will only remain up for one month from the date of the original posting. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

SmartDoll Starlight

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:14 am

So, yeah - I need to rehome my brand new SmartDoll Starlight..... Replacing both a computer and a fuel pump takes priority. :|

I got her from Fabric Friends and Dolls 3 weeks ago. She comes as a complete set with telescoping stand, eyes, wig (brown one), t-shirt, panties, socks, cords and loafers. She's freaking adorable.

It's easier to just link her introduction post than post separate photos, so check here to see her: http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12237

Price: $625.00 plus Priority USPS Shipping. Insurance required
I will consider international shipping (except Spain, Italy and Russia due to customs issues), however the buyer is responsible for any and all shipping costs, fees, taxes and charges. Shipping overseas from the US is very expensive.

Layaway - Full payment offers take priority, but I will consider a short layaway. A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 ($155.00 if paying via Paypal Goods and Services) is required to hold the doll and balance with shipping is due in 30 days or less. No exceptions.

Payment Options: Paypal Only. Normally I don't charge PP fees, but I must for this sale. Buyer has two options to choose from. Pay $625.00 plus shipping via Friends and Family, which does not give buyer any protection via Paypal. However, I will pay for USPS insurance myself. Or buyer can pay an extra $50.00 via Goods and Services which does provide Paypal protection.

I really need to sell her as quickly as possible!
Last edited by Kirahfaye on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: SmartDoll Starlight

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:19 am

Sale over for now.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Exchange