Go to footer

Anime Figures For Sale!

Anime, DVDs, Books, Manga, art supplies, games - stuff that dollieh folks tend to also enjoy, within reason.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

Anime Figures For Sale!

Postby werepuppy » Sun May 07, 2017 2:56 am

Not listing postage as - being in the UK - it's easier to work out on an individual basis. That being said, I will do my best to make sure you receive a fair price! All items listed in GBP.

G.E.M. Megahouse Yamato + Gabumon: Used - Like new. Original box is in storage and in great condition. Cost: £30
G.E.M Megahouse Hikari + Tailmon: Used - Like new. Original box is in storage and in great condition. Cost: £30
S.H. Figuarts Card Captor Sakura First OP. NIB. £35
S.H. Figuarts Michael Jackson Thriller. NIB. £25
Blog | Flickr | Tumblr
The Room: Agnes Dreary, Amber Dreary, Cothric Macintosh, Edith Sharpe, Evangeline Dreary, Galileo Figaro, Matilda Wormwood, Mildred Hubble, Maudlynne Macabre, Merida Dun Broch, Nikolai Vladimir Dracula, Scaramouche, Thomas Sharpe, Viktor Dreary, Wednesday Addams,
werepuppy
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Yard sale