Go to footer

Feedback for Resu

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Re: Feedback for Resu

Postby Aeilia » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I took part in Resu's recent Elfdoll Go, and want to say that it was very well organized, and efficiently run. Communication was clear and pleasant, and shipping fast. I highly recommend Resu.

Thanks Resu!... for doing this Go!

:D Linda
Aeilia
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 pm

I bought an Obitsu 27 cm male with face-up from Resu. Communication was fun and fast, as was shipping. I was surprised to get up today and find my new boy already here. She also sent two pairs of pants, a coat, a yukata, a sash for said yukata, a pair of shoes and a shirt with him. Thank you Resu I love him to bits already and it was such a kind gesture!
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 am

I bought a slim male obitsu body from Resu, item was as described/pictured, great communication, and he arrived safely at my home less than a week later :)
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby MitisFeles » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I bought a 25 cm bodied Obitsu Fairy with face-up from Resu. The doll was exactly as described and carefully packaged, the communication perfect. She also sent a pair of pants, a shirt and a dress. Thank you Resu ^_______________^
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback