Go to footer

Feedback for DollyKim

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for DollyKim

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 am

Just got a dress from DollyKim, perfect condition and great communication!!! Thanks a ton!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Feedback for DollyKim

Postby EAB » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Bought a book from Dollykim. It's in perfect condition, and she does the fastest shipping known to man.
Thank you!!!
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Dollykim bought a bag from me and was very fast with payment and excellent with communication, an excellent buyer!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 am

Ooh! I've been forgetting to post feedback for DollyKim! Sorry about that, Kim-san!!! :hugs:

We've been trading and buying, for several years and she's always been ULTRA fast with shipping or payments and super friendly and communicative!!!!

She's a wonderful seller, trader and buyer!!! Perfect transactions every time!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and again, and I highly recommend her to all!!!! (As a buyer, seller or trade partner!) PERFECT!

:hugs:

God bless!

~Setsuna
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 am

I traded an Obitsu girl I had with her for a doll making book, it was a wonderful transaction as usual and I love working with Kim! <3
AlmySidaKay

Postby Pandor » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 pm

DollyKim bought some Star Wars dolls and extra parts from me this past week. Communication was great and payment was quick! Recommended buyer! Thanks again! :)
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby maywong » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Bought some Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands. She was great to work with! Thank you!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby maywong » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 am

Bought some more Zuru 5 Surprise Mini Brands. It arrived here safe and sound. Thanks.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback