Go to footer

SetsunaKou Feedback Thread

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Re: SetsunaKou Feedback Thread

Postby AmberRose » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

My daughter has had many dolls faceup by setsuna and we have traded and purchased from her many times always A++ transactions.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby kittyasauras » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Bought some dolly heads, quick ship good communication~ <3 nice packaging.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Zainin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

Perfect seller. Thank you!
Zainin
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

I have to add a huge "Thank You" to Setsuna for her efforts in running the the most recent (early 2011) Noix De Rome group order. Under the best of conditions, the person hosting the GO has their work cut out for them and this one had numerous delays and upsets, including the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Special thanks also to her friend Kaho, who acted as our connection on the Japanese end. In spite of daily earthquakes, food and water shortages, power blackouts, transportation and mail shut downs and oh yeah, the threat of radiation from two damaged reactors a couple hundred miles to her north, she managed to get our package safely to the US in very short order!

I am truly grateful to both of them and can't say "thanks" enough.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby landwhale » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks Setsuna. I got my package today. Given everything that has happened, such a fast shipment was completely unexpected. Thank you and your friend for being so thoughtful and responsible
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eseme » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:40 pm

I've been on vacation or catching up from vacation, so I'm a bit late, but I want to add to the chorus of Thank You!

Running a group order without a massive natural disaster in the middle of it would be difficult. I was totally shocked at the speed with which SetsunaKou and her friend got the package out of a disaster-raveged country and to me. I am absolutely amazed that her friend took the time to mail the package when she did - I would happily have waited longer.

I would not hesitate to order with or from SetsunaKou.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby MissMandyLynne » Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 am

bought an Ariel doll from her a while ago - would have posted this earlier but just learned how to post feedback ^^ shipping was fast and packaged great
MissMandyLynne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Feedback for SetsunaKou

Postby DollyKim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Bought some spare rooting hair, it was well packed, protected from the elements, and quick shipping!
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Biff » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Forgot to post feedback. :3 Thanks for letting me participate in the Noix De Rome Group order. Considering what communication had to be worked through, I think that went really well. :3 Would love to buy stuff again with you! I also appreciate your patience with me~

Thank you~
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby britbrat18 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

I commissioned Setsunakou to do face-ups on my AOD Chen and AOD Le Le. And she was totally awesome! She did them exactly the way I envisioned and was incredibly fast too! They were packaged very safe for the ride home, and communication was fast and very friendly! A+++

Thank you again! :D
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback