Go to footer

Kirahfaye Feedback

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Kirahfaye Feedback

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 am

I just sold a pair of 16mm yellow cat eyes to Kirahfaye-san. She was super friendly, paid lightning fast, and was very communicative and helpful. PERFECT transaction!!! I highly recommend her!!!!! :hug:

God bless!

Setsuna
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Kirahfaye Feedback

Postby ivory stardust » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Since this thread already exists, I hope you don't mind me tacking this on here. ^_^

I bought the 27cm Volks girl Kirahfaye was selling, and it couldn't have been a better transaction. Perfect communication, well packed and darn near immediate shipping. I think I paid Thursday, and I got her today. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby richila » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 am

I bought a 23cm obitsu and haruka head from Kirahfaye. The communication was excellent and the doll was shipped promptly. I was especially impressed with how well the doll was packed. I have purchased much more expensive dolls that have not been wrapped as well.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby ivory stardust » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Bought a pair of adorable white MSD boots from Kirahfaye. Well packed, exactly as described and fast shipping. <3
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby Linsilee » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

I purchased a wig, Obitsu doll and Yo SD outfit from her. The items were wonderful and she got the items to me quickly. She is a trusted seller and friendly to deal with. Thanks.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:23 pm

I took advantage of Kirahfaye's sale and got an amazing outfit for Hazel's twins. She was wonderful to deal with, even making sure the outfit would work for the doll I want it for! Great communication, packing, and very professional. I recommend her highly!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback