Go to footer

Feedback for Evelien

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Re: Feedback for Evelien

Postby PerlaNemesis » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I keep forgetting to leave you a feedback. ^^; So, two months ago I have bought a metal plate for my Sayuri. Also, Evelien agreed to do Sayuri's face-up. Both times the communication was perfect and dealing with Evelien is very pleasant. ^^ Can't wait for our swap.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

I bought a Pullip outfit and some boots from Evelien. She was great to work with and I don't think I've ever had any package arrive from overseas quicker! I think I'll buy more often from the Netherlands! :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I was given a Nano-Haruka head by Evelien, communication was great and it arrived super fast. Faster then other packages I received from oversea's. Thanks again.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Gabrielleh » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 pm

I purchased a 23cm Obitsu with a Nano Haruka head from Evelien. Her pricing was more than fair, communication was amazing, and shipping was quick given it was overseas! I hope I have the pleasure of purchasing from her again. Thank you!
Gabrielleh
i see dead dolliehs

Postby MitisFeles » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 am

I purchased a 23 cm NS body from Evelien. Great communication, fast shipping, and the item was exactly as described. Thank you Evelien, I hope to deal with you again!
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 am

I bought her Asleep Eidolon Blueberry, and she was amazing with communication and shipped her lightning fast.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback