Go to footer

Feedback for kittyasauras

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for kittyasauras

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

I bought a Resinsoul Ju head from kittyasauras and she has the best communication ever! And amazing packing skills. (She sent my head with an entire bag of Jolly Ranchers!) I wish she had the body too so I could buy that from her as well! :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Feedback for kittyasauras

Postby kurosu.chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Kittyasaurus bought a dollie from me; communication was great!
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 am

I bought a pair of pants from kittyasauras, and she even through in an extra pair, as always was great with communication, and was super fast with shipping. And the pants, fit perfect and were very well constructed. <3
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 pm

I was in kittyasauras' GO, and she's an amazing GO leader. She was even was willing to combine another order I had of 2 pairs of extremely well made pants with the GO part of my order. She's fantastic with communication, and always ships promptly. I will yet again recommend her as a seller to anyone on Dollieh Sanctuary.
AlmySidaKay

Postby EAB » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 am

I second that. She's amazing.
She's efficient, honest, packs well, and is great at communicating.
I feel like I got to know her because of this GO, and I would certainly recommend her without any hesitation. Trust is not my strong point, but I trust Kittyasauras. She's the best.
EAB
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby OkamiKodomo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Participated in my first GO. Quick payment, prompt communication, overall very reliable. :)
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Wardah » Thu May 17, 2012 9:03 pm

I recently did a trade with Kittyasaurs. Great communication and everything was packed well. I was very happy with the trade.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback