Go to footer

Feedback for Trethowan

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for Trethowan

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

:D

I sold Soom Chrom Wolf paws/legs to Trethowan and it went very smoothly. She was in constant contact, and paid immediately. Very professional. Even while we were having some difficulties with paypal, she kept calm and worked through it with me. I appreciate that VERY much. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer, I would sell to you again in a heartbeat!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Feedback for Trethowan

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu May 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I bought a Mirodoll body from Trethowan - everything went great and she did a wonderful job packing him up! Lots of communication too! :D :D
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby OkamiKodomo » Tue May 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Sold some goodies to Trethowan and payment was prompt, communication was great. Recommended buyer!
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Sold a DC Ada to Trethowan - payment was prompt, and her communications were great. I'd have no hesitation in selling to her again :) Thanks for being a great buyer!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback