Go to footer

Feedback for Arrowchild

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for Arrowchild

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Double plus good.

Bought one of the old BBB Luna bodies from her, good price, shipped quickly and arrived safe.

(Yes, I know it's a terrible body. Doesn't matter because I am modding the heck out of it to make a Goddess Bast)
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Feedback for Arrowchild

Postby Resu » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:10 pm

I bought a 1/3rd grab bag from Arrowchild. Communication was great and shipping was timely. Everything was packaged very nicely, too. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I bought the 1/4th grab bag from Arrowchild. Communication was fantastic as well as being very quick to ship, the quality of items was very nice as well. Thanks again!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Trethowan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 am

Feedback for Face-up from Arrowchild

What a professional! Every aspect of this business transaction was smooth and professional. From beginning to end this was a seamless transaction. She didn't just do a stellar face up. She listened to me, understood who the characters were, and brought them out of the sculpt. My two dolls look more like themselves than ever.

Communication was great from start to finish. The quality of the work is incredible. The materials used are top-notch. She took better care shipping my boys home than I did sending them out.

I would ask Arrowchild to work on more of my dolls without hesitation.

5 stars on all counts.

I posted this on DoA also.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 am

Just received a lot of Volks/Obitsu 1/6 bodies and heads from Arrowchild-san! The shipping was ultra lightning fast, she emailed me when she received payment and when she shipped the items out with tracking, and was super friendly and kind throughout!!

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her anytime! She's a highly recommended asset to DS!

Thanks again! :hugs:

God bless!

~Setsuna ^^
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby OkamiKodomo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Bought an SD-sized coat from Arrowchild from her moving sale! Shipped promptly, good communication, well packaged!! (I mean fantastically, bubble wrap and everything!)
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Stormlight » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Oh, I ought to leave feedback here, as well. I've had lots and LOTS of faceups done by Arrowchild. Been completely happy with them every time. Never had any issues before, during, or after transaction and she's always been very patient and obliging with my more nit-picky details. Just an overall pleasant person to work with. I highly recommend! :)
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback