Go to footer

FABULOUS Feedback for yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

FABULOUS Feedback for yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Postby Jess ~Forget-me-not~ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I have had many conversations with yah and they are always so kind and helpful!!! in teh past yah has traded me things and sold me things with TONS of extras at no cost!!! And now yah truely sang my prayers. Yashitaka heard that I was looking for a midi rooted plantimum gold hair head. Yah went out of his/hers way to root a midi head for me with curl pigtails!! all by her/himself!!!! they also bought other rooted midi heads with various blond hair just incase it wasnt the color I wanted!! they even gave me little rement items!!!!!!!!!! all of this just because yashitaka wanted to help me, a fellow doll friend out out of the goodness of their heart!!!! WITH OUT A PENNYS CHARGE!!!!! (but I sent yashitaka some gifts anyways to show my gratitude:wink:)

Yashitaka you are AMAZING!!!!!!! I am still blown away at you complete AWESOMENESS AND KINDNESS!!!! you are truely a great dolly friend and Im glad you have you as a friend!! thank you so ososososososoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

<3
Jess ~Forget-me-not~
i see dead dolliehs

Re: FABULOUS Feedback for yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Postby maywong » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 pm

I too would like to sing the praises for Yah. I have done a few purchases with Yah and have found Yah to be kind and a great person. Thank you so much.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback