Go to footer

TheSpyderDuster Feedback thread

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

TheSpyderDuster Feedback thread

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:59 pm

On Janurary 24th I ordered through TheSpyderDuster a commision for a hand sewn faux fur wig and hand painted kitten blue eyes for my 21 cm Obitsu I was awaiting to recieve.

Communication at first was fast and prompt but soon it got slower and slower as 'progress' continued wig 1 was completed...And apparently too small. Eyes were completed and ready to go she was: "Just waiting to find a good model for your wig" That was in March after suggesting I send Riven to her to be fitted. I declined politely but that's where communication halted.

She then announced she was pregnant and made it seem like no commisions would be done. I was broke and not ready to pay so I waited.

I then find out that she's still doing commisions for other people and posting them as well as selling at conventions. I was infuriated. She never contacted me about my order but was posting and sending other people their orders first. I was at the bottom of the barrel.

Finally after another ignored PM as I did send her more then one asking about it...

I canceled my order.

Her excuse? "I finally found a 1cm model but the wig shape would not have turned out right. I had thought you had forgotten or moved on." She never contacted me.At.All.

I do not recommend her as a seller. I understand pregnancy but to ignore me completely then assume I had already moved on...No. I will never order anything from her again.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback