Go to footer

Feedback for OkamiKodomo

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for OkamiKodomo

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Please leave feedback for OkamiKodomo here. <3
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Feedback for OkamiKodomo

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I bought a beautiful, and well crafted red dress from OkamiKodomo, it was originally made for a small busted RS doll, she took the extra time to modify it for my large busted RS girl. I couldn't be happier, and she was fantastic with communication, and shipped lightning fast. I would buy from her any day, and her dresses are just fantastic.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby paladinari » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Over the past few weeks, OkamiKodomo has been coordinating with me on the faceup for my new little YoSD. As someone who has never commissioned a faceup, I was nervous at first. But OkamiKodomo made it very easy for me to communicate my ideas. She PMd me during every step of the process so that I was kept in the loop and was very receptive to my feedback. At one point, I asked if she could paint over something she had already done, and she was more than happy to make changes so that I would be happy with the finished work. ^.^

I would HIGHLY recommend OkamiKodomo for anyone looking for a faceup. She was very quick and professional and a pleasure to work with. And her communication was top notch!

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby kittyasauras » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Hosted a GO! Thanks! Quick shipping, communication and everything~ >w<
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 am

OkamiKodomo bought me a 20/0 brush in the United States that I couldn't get anywhere else. She wrapped it carefully and communication during the entire process was extremely pleasant. She even informed if the brush had arrived yet a week ago because she hadn't heard from me yet. It arrived today! Thank you so much for helping me get the brush and being so helpful, thoughtful, friendly and committed. <3
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Sixoclock » Tue May 22, 2012 5:32 am

OkamiKodomo took part in my Luts GO. Communication was wonderful and payments were qick! Overall wonderful experience! Great group participant! Would certainly work with again!
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Did a sale/trade with OkamiKodomo. Excellent communication, and everything arrived safely.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:12 pm

I commissioned several outfits from OkamiKodomo and she was fantastic with communication and made the dresses exactly to my specifications. I'd recommend her any time.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Participated in a Group Order hosted by OkamiKodomo, also bought a MH Spectra from her. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and everything arrived safely!
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 am

Just took part in a Volksusa GO, hosted by OkamiKodomo-san. ^^

She was super friendly, informative, and helpful throughout! Shipped almost immediately and I received within just a couple of days! WOW!

Would definitely recommend her to all!!!

Thanks again Okami-sama! :hugs:

~Setsuna
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback