Go to footer

Feedback for Jobee

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Feedback for Jobee

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I did a sale with Jobee. Everything turned out great. :D
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Feedback for Jobee

Postby Jobee » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Thank you!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Gracegarden » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:56 am

I met with Jobee in person to do our transaction, we were lucky enough to live in close proximity.
She seems to be a very sweet and caring person. (Even after I flubbed up and forgot to leave feedback before I left town for a few weeks! Many people would be demanding and snarky but she only provided gentle reminders-Thanks, Jobee!) :?
Anyway, we met in person and had a short, but, enjoyable visit, she was even patient with my very timid and frightened puppy.
She asked a very reasonable price and dolls are in the condition she stated actually, a bit better.) I've had fun with them - doing photo comparisons, planning outfits, playing with wigs...
Oh! And she also gave my a cute little tote bag; perfect scale for them, it looks as though they are heading to the beach!

I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. :D
Gracegarden
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Zicoxite » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:36 pm

I just finished a swap with Jobee, everything went very well and I'd be happy to do a swap with her again. ^_^
Zicoxite
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Czanne » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 pm

I bought a doll from Jobee. Her communication was excellent and her shipping was superb. I'd be happy to buy from her again.

(And I apologize for taking so long to post this. I couldn't figure it how to post here, then wanted to make sure I could do multi-forum feedback, and the other forum took its own sweet time building me an account.)
Your kingdom is the earth on which you walk.
Czanne
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback