Go to footer

ZirconMermaid Feedback Thread

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

ZirconMermaid Feedback Thread

Postby MidoriKurogami » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Just bought a Domuya Fay D-1 Flexi (Kaguya) from Zircon. She was fantastic to work with! ^^ She answered all questions I had about the doll, held her a couple of days (was waiting on the almighty paycheck, haha) and shipped her out on. a. WEEKEND. She was a joy to interact with during the process of the transaction and was very thorough with packaging and providing me any information necessary. I very highly recommend her! ^_^

Domo arigato gozaimasuta, Zircon-san! *bow*

Sincerely,

Midori.
MidoriKurogami

Re: ZirconMermaid Feedback Thread

Postby ivory stardust » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 am

I recently commissioned Zircon for a lab coat for my 1/4 boy. She was a joy to work with, wonderful communication, and I am now the proud owner of the single most adorable lab coat in all the world! ^___^ The detail is amazing!! I would highly recommend her for any and all clothing commissions.

Simply put, she's awesome!
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby Patrice » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Ziconmermaid recently finished a layaway sale for a Domuya Azziza. It was a wonderful transaction and I highly recommend her.

She is just terrific!
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 am

I just purchased several pairs of 1/6 shoes and sword from Zirconmermaid-san/Kikichan78, and they came super FAST and are wonderful!!! Well packed and terrific items! Great prices, too!!

Would definitely recommend and would buy from again!!!! AAAAA+++ God bless!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby IssaRissa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 am

I just purchased an Obitsu 55cm boy default head from Zircon. Communication was great, and the shipping was very fast! I'm pleased to say he just arrived today and he is even more lovely than the photos. She even sent me eyes with him even though he wasn't offered with them!! Thank you so very much again, Zircon! I would undoubtedly do business with her again.

10 out of 10 for certain! :D
Last edited by IssaRissa on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
IssaRissa~<3
IssaRissa
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 am

I just purchased an Elfdoll Mir 63cm NS boy from NekoSandy-san, and Zirconmermaid-san and Diamondclaw-san both helped her complete the sale, by accepting payment and shipping out the doll!

I received the doll quickly and he was super SUPER well packed!!!!! He even came with his clothing and eyes which was an added bonus! THANK YOU all so much!!!!

It was easy to make an offer, and send payment thanks to the kindness and understanding of Zirconmermaid-san, and everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout! She was super communicative and let me know the tracking as soon as he was shipped!

Thanks again, min'na-sama!!

:hugs:

God bless!!!!!

~Setsuna
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback