Go to footer

Caution: One Sixth Depot

Let us know how other forum members OR outside sellers/dealers have treated you. Been screwed? Warn the rest of us!!

Caution: One Sixth Depot

Postby Geektopian » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I've been watching this situation develop for the last couple of years but a recent thread at OSW (One Sixth Warriors) has finally prompted me to issue a caution about One Sixth Depot and owner Tracy "Bear" Johnson. You can read all the drama here but remember this is only one thread on one message board: CLICK HERE. There have been a few other "dust ups" in recent months and a history of increasingly poor service over the last year or so which have led me to put up a caution flag. While I'm not saying that you shouldn't deal with OSD, I would recommend that you consider other sources.

Bear announced some time ago that OSD is no longer a business but a "hobby". As such, he apparently no longer feels obligated to respond to e-mails or ship orders unless and until he feels like it. Two weeks or more often pass between the time an order is received and paid for and when it ships.

I'm just the messenger here but I feel I need to give folks in this community a "heads up".
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Re: Caution: One Sixth Depot

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about placing an order.

Although I did buy stuff there about 2 years or so back
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby haruredjen » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Aww, that's a shame... they used to be good.
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby KitKat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah...Used to do business with him, then he seemed to get lazy. Not updating his website. Forgetting to send items. Just lazy.
KitKat
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Feedback