Go to footer

Welcome & what's this place?

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Welcome & what's this place?

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:14 pm

As you will notice, I'm changing things on the fly, so don't be surprised between one post and the next if you see new things pop up unexpectly!

If you experience problems with the forum, your theme, basically technical stuff. You'll want to make a thread in this forum.

If you have a wish for an addition, removal, or change of forum name/description you'll want to make a thread in this forum.

I promise to read them all.

I don't promise I'll actually do something about them - but I'll read them :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: Welcome & what's this place?

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun May 09, 2010 2:29 pm

when you have made three posts you'll be able to PM. At that time just PM me and I'll give it to you :)
Greyhaunt

Postby DinobotDen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 am

I've been meaning to ask this since I noticed it...

I know the mods and admins have green and red usernames respectively, but what of those of us who have purple usernames? What does that signify, or is it just completely random forum stuff?
I am the Transformers Dolls' Primus. :3

Saving up for: Bobobie Charisma, Fleshtone
DinobotDen
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 am

DinobotDen wrote:I've been meaning to ask this since I noticed it...

I know the mods and admins have green and red usernames respectively, but what of those of us who have purple usernames? What does that signify, or is it just completely random forum stuff?

LOL, I know you already know the answer, but just in case someone else comes here looking for it: Purple colored name means that you have less than 50 posts and therefore have limited access to the swap meet - specifically you can shop, but can't sell. :)
Greyhaunt

Postby Biff » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 am

Greyhaunt wrote:
DinobotDen wrote:I've been meaning to ask this since I noticed it...

LOL, I know you already know the answer, but just in case someone else comes here looking for it: Purple colored name means that you have less than 50 posts and therefore have limited access to the swap meet - specifically you can shop, but can't sell. :)

I can't sell anything yet?! Laaaame. I guess i'll have to get my posts up all over again. Beats DoA's requirements now for the marketplace still.... Oh well.
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 am

I don't think it's lame. GreyHaunt placed the rule in play to help protect against scammers. If that means a bit of a wait for newer members, just remember that the same rule will protect you, too.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Biff » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 am

Kirahfaye wrote:I don't think it's lame. GreyHaunt placed the rule in play to help protect against scammers. If that means a bit of a wait for newer members, just remember that the same rule will protect you, too.

Of course, but I'm still impatient. I'll work on making an effort to get a bit more active though. :P
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby K2! » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 am

Lame is a forum member whose first and only post is "For Sale:".
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts